PDA

View Full Version : i live in Northern NJ looking to do some landscaping

Chris1594
07-24-2008, 06:29 PM
Hello my name is Chris I live in Sussex County I am in the looking to start my own landscaping business as in doing lawn maitence etc. Just to get the feel of it I am currently unemployed plz reply back and thank you for your time

from,
Christopher Symons

theWRIGHTcut
07-24-2008, 06:34 PM
well you need equpiment for that, can't cut lawns with good looks ya know?

Chris1594
07-24-2008, 06:36 PM
no no lol I understand that Im looking for enployment to see how I like it before I buy all the stuff lol

theWRIGHTcut
07-24-2008, 06:48 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i see... lol yeah well, that's how i realize i wanted to do my own thing... working for someone else that is... and you might save yourself some aggrevation by just starting your own gig right off the bat!... i mean you are a member on the best landscaping forum this planet knows! so you have the resources for knowledge if you need to know anything..... anyway though sorry i'm central jersey...

Chris1594
07-24-2008, 06:59 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i see... lol yeah well, that's how i realize i wanted to do my own thing... working for someone else that is... and you might save yourself some aggrevation by just starting your own gig right off the bat!... i mean you are a member on the best landscaping forum this planet knows! so you have the resources for knowledge if you need to know anything..... anyway though sorry i'm central jersey...

I should do a mapquest lol Hey btw do u have aim?

Chris1594
07-25-2008, 11:07 AM
eh o well guess there are no landscapers in Sussex County then

CHoniglandscapes
08-03-2008, 09:43 PM
If you feel like Driving to West Milford in the morning i have pleanty of work.