PDA

View Full Version : Looking to help someone get #1 on google.

privatelawn
07-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Do you have a website and want to be #1 on google for
"whatever keywords, your city" ? let me know and i will give it a shot at no charge, im pretty sure you will be #1 on google within 2 weeks... first person to post will get this.

CCPC
07-25-2008, 08:47 PM
Great offer.

privatelawn
07-25-2008, 08:53 PM
Great offer.
Does that mean you want me to get yours on #1? From looking at http://www.ccpressureclean.com/ i can make this #1 without changing a thing on the site, want me to go ahead?

CCPC
07-25-2008, 08:55 PM
Does that mean you want me to get yours on #1? From looking at http://www.ccpressureclean.com/ i can make this #1 without changing a thing on the site, want me to go ahead?

How so? With back links?

privatelawn
07-25-2008, 09:05 PM
well yours is already on 5th place for Pressure washing Jacksonville and is what id consider very easy to get #1, i have a yellowpages type of site that is not 100% done yet so i dont want to share the url just yet but yes with just 1 link from my site should get you up to the top

privatelawn
07-25-2008, 10:07 PM
instead of 1 site i will do 3 so anyone interested post your site along with what you want to rank #1 for or send me a pm with the details and i will see if and what needs to be done. i own a lawn care business and my wife a maid business which within 1 week i was able to get both at #1 for they keywords i wanted, im doing this to see how well i can do with other businesses in other cities/states

AmsoilPower
07-25-2008, 10:18 PM
See what you can do with www.syntheticlubeperformance.com.

amor4421
07-25-2008, 11:57 PM
I would like for you to try it with my new website.
www.edgetoedge-lm.com
riverview, fl Brandon, fl (city)
lawn care, lawn mowing, lawn maintenance

let me know if you need anything else.

MowHouston
07-26-2008, 01:38 AM
I've got a real challenge for you.

www.mowhouston.com

Designed with Joomla, not sure how that affects Google's crawl.

Lawn Service Houston - out of 486,000 listings. I've been planning on having someone SEO my site rather than pay for AdWords, but these guys want $500 down and $100 a month. :dizzy:

privatelawn
07-26-2008, 02:20 AM
MowHouston - I see for Lawn Service Houston your at #88 right now, and looks like an interesting challenge... the number of results dont mean much, 500k isnt many but "Houston" is... working on the offpage SEO for that #1 spot now and will pm you tomorrow as your site may need a few minor changes to make it easier on me :) Getting this site #1 in 2 weeks is doable.

amor4421 - On page SEO need to be done before i will start... changes need to be made to your site and will also pm you tomorrow see what we do. Getting this site #1 will be a piece of cake I think...

AmsoilPower - Your site is not what i expected to do, really looking for something like "Landscaping in YourCity" OR "Lawn Care in YourCity" etc...

ProMo
07-26-2008, 08:48 AM
I cant get my site to show up yet I get calls from it promolawn.com

fool32696
08-07-2008, 07:52 PM
www.centralfloridalandscape.com Gainesville, FL

Green Team Landscaping
08-07-2008, 07:59 PM
i could desperately use it if you re still offering.

shade tree landscaping
08-07-2008, 08:25 PM
try my website. There are so many differnt sites that come up when you google it that its crazy. I have found my posts on here thru google before I found my own site

MowHouston
08-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Whatever happened to this? Haven't heard anything else about it.

cbscreative
08-29-2008, 05:44 PM
I'm coming in late to this one, but without trying to sound mean, my red flags go up right away on anything like this. This could be a great offer, but the lack of details are what would concern me.

I've been around SEO for long enough that I've seen some things work, but only for a short time. Sometimes, you could even end up in worse shape than where you started. I'm not saying that will happen, I'm just saying be very careful with any magic pill.

Maybe this will help add some perspective. For almost any category you can imagine, there are millions of sites that want to be on page 1, and there are only 10 spots available. It's true that local results are easier, but any quick, easy tricks should be called into question because most are highly dangerous.