PDA

View Full Version : Ferris Walkbehind Mowers

lawncare
01-17-2002, 08:54 PM
:D I ran into another lco that didn't make it last year he has a ferris 36 inch midsize mower I think he said it was last year model not familar with that brand does or has anyone used these types. It looks to be in pretty fair condition and yes i bought it for a grand(1000). Used it in the field next to my house are thier any problems with these mower. seems prety good so far didn't ask to many questions when i bought it just need a little info on it.

Greens Keeper
01-18-2002, 12:06 AM
:) I own two ferris walk behind mowers. A dual drive hydro 60 inch deck 17 hp kawasaki and a 36 inch walk behind 12.5 kawaski 5 speed trasmission. Both excelent machines and you plan on a velke, that machine will drag you all day long. Find a dealer to have a plan if you would need any parts.

lawncare
01-18-2002, 05:43 AM
:D Thanks guys I didn't know what i was buying but i know it was worth something i found a dealer he wants me to bring it in and give me all the in and outs of it i guess after a few weeks of use ill sell it to somebody. Just can't say no to equipment need to stop buying stuff imm running out of room.:eek:

rodfather
01-18-2002, 10:06 AM
Ferris makes a great WB. I've had 48's, 52's, and 61's for the past 7 or 8 years. Never a complaint with them and all of them have had velkes to pull our guys around. The hydros WBs are especially good. Good luck with it!

LawnCrafters
02-16-2002, 01:52 AM
Once again all I have is great things to say about the Ferris walk behinds. I have two (48 & 61 hydros), and I'm selling my Exmark 52 to get another one. They're indestructable.