PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love thieves..

CALandscapes
07-26-2008, 01:14 PM
Just figured I'd let you boys know to keep your trailers LOCKED when you're not in sight of them..

I had four guys in a back yard and, while they were there, someone took it upon themselves open the door to the enclosed and take the blower ($500) and a weedeater ($400).

I swear these thieves must have some bal*s. Four men less than 100 ft. away but you're gonna walk in to a trailer and grab equipment?

I wish that one of my guys would have caught whoever it was....

Big C
07-26-2008, 11:13 PM
Good ol' NOLA....gotta love it!!!

STIHL GUY
07-27-2008, 01:17 AM
that sucks

gosselin142258
07-28-2008, 09:21 PM
are you 100% positive the other 4 are real honest guys?

CALandscapes
07-28-2008, 10:51 PM
Absolutely.

All four have been with me over a year.. Additionally, I had two friends on the same contract (Government cleanout work) in the same area with two-cycle machines stolen in the past couple of months..

Brianslawn
08-03-2008, 04:16 AM
Just figured I'd let you boys know to keep your trailers LOCKED when you're not in sight of them..

I had four guys in a back yard and, while they were there, someone took it upon themselves open the door to the enclosed and take the blower ($500) and a weedeater ($400).

I swear these thieves must have some bal*s. Four men less than 100 ft. away but you're gonna walk in to a trailer and grab equipment?

I wish that one of my guys would have caught whoever it was....

4 guys for a back yard? please tell me it was 30 acres. thank god you got insurance so its nothin out of your pocket, right?

CALandscapes
08-04-2008, 09:06 AM
4 guys for a back yard? please tell me it was 30 acres. thank god you got insurance so its nothin out of your pocket, right?

Yeah, 4 guys for a backrad. The crew was doing cleanout work on houses that have been neglected since Hurrican Katrina (3 years), so 4 guys in a backyard was nothing; some of the more neglected houses take nearly a half of a day and will yield 100+ cu. yds. of debris.

I absolutely have contractor's insurance, though it wouldn't make much since to pay a $1,000 deductible for $900 worth of stolen equipment...