PDA

View Full Version : Service calls can be rewarding!

klkanders
07-27-2008, 03:03 PM
I arrived ahead of schedule at a home I was going to look at for some possible service. No one was home so I was walking around looking at the landscaping and lights in front of the home. I noticed the neighbor had some Coppermoon lighting and he was outside messing with his garbage can so I walked over and commented on his lights and asked who installed them. Turns out the installer isn't around anymore and he asked if I could look at a light that was broken. I ended up having that particular bullet in stock, replaced it, and also will be doing a few more things for him.
Oh I also got the service job next door (discovered rodents chewed on 13' of 10/2 wire under a deck!) and completed it ahead of schedule. She was also happy how clean I left everything after tearing things up. Next I have to replace a few bullets for her as well.
A couple new clients side by side! I love it!

Keith

David Gretzmier
07-27-2008, 03:54 PM
great job Keith. I've always felt that great service work leads to install jobs and signifigant add-ons. Quick service work can be a giveaway ( you charge 65, but gas costs you 50 ), but the future revenues are there. parking your truck in the right neighborhood with graphics visable is also a big plug for the drive by's.

JoeyD
07-28-2008, 11:27 AM
great job Keith!

klkanders
07-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Thanks David and Joey! :)

Keith

The Lighting Geek
07-29-2008, 12:37 AM
Good job Keith! Great service like that will spread like a contaminated tomato! (errr...tasteless joke I know)
Everything you do like this goes a long way in separating yourself from the competition.

klkanders
07-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Thanks Tommy I agree! ......hold the tomatoes please........:)

Keith

JoeyD
07-29-2008, 11:10 AM
Good job Keith! Great service like that will spread like a contaminated tomato! (errr...tasteless joke I know)
Everything you do like this goes a long way in separating yourself from the competition.

your Signature is killing me Tommy!! LOL :laugh: