PDA

View Full Version : tHE OTHER GUYS

CHARLES CUE
07-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Went to spray some weeds in one of my costumers yards and as i was filling out my app sheet what do i see but one of my competers employees tacking a soil test in the neighbors yard no big deal than he came around with a spreader looked heavy he had to stop and rest under the trees as i went to spraying weeds in the back yard his tire tracks were on the propriety line only one pass and no prills on the ground. Now thats how you make money.I think they brag they have 3000 accounts just think how much money you could save not spreading fert no wonder there so cheap. Wonder what they dont use in that hand sprayer he had.
you guys ever see this
Charles Cue

Runner
07-27-2008, 10:59 PM
He may have been spreading something you can't see, like Crosscheck or something. I have often wondred whie spreading this type of stuff if anyone ever wonders the same thing about me. same thing with spraying in the rain. It is so easy to see this, and say "What an idiot!" But not have any idea what is going down, or that the raining in actually helps the application.lol

CHARLES CUE
07-29-2008, 02:23 PM
He may have been spreading something you can't see, like Crosscheck or something. I have often wondered whie spreading this type of stuff if anyone ever wonders the same thing about me. same thing with spraying in the rain. It is so easy to see this, and say "What an idiot!" But not have any idea what is going down, or that the raining in actually helps the application.lol

This though had run through my mine to but just one lap on the out side of the property must have been perimeter control. yea i have dones some apps after it rained and the grass was still wet and the sun just came out and got some funny looks
Thanks for the response
Charles Cue