PDA

View Full Version : Let you know That I am new to this site =-)~ HMM!! It me "DEAF GUY"!

MadLawn
01-18-2002, 02:42 AM
hello My name is Charles from Alton,Illinois. I work as Lawn Business since 1998.

--I remmy when I start lawn business right after I got layoff from 8 year welder Industry. Let me tell you about me and Lawn Business. When I got layoff, I felt sad and don't know what to do with pay bill and etc.. The next day I deicde to start off very small business. But I don't have any commerical lawnmotor heh Just little push mower and sear lawnmotor that it. I felt foolish to start like that =-). But alot of people calling for estimate bids, Most of them hired me. I was happy. How it work to call? Okay I leave answer machine on or call to my friend for hear the voice ( I could not hear because I am full deaf). But now I am getting all commerial lawn motor.

I remmy first year was 21 client, second year 27 client, and third year 34 Client. This year going to hired two more workers heh.

I am going to name my business call "MadLawn"? what you think? My site will be http://MadLawn.com soon.

--Thank you very much
--Charles

The spring is coming soon... I better get eqiument ready tune up and etc...:angel:

HOMER
01-18-2002, 07:44 AM
Sounds like you got it goin' on Mad guy.

Keep it rollin':D

MOW ED
01-18-2002, 08:22 AM
Why name it

MadLawn?

Give me some background on the name.
Did you reserve that WEB address yet?