PDA

View Full Version : The official ugly, crazy, weird, strange, etc., etc.

Lite4
07-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Ok, I will start the thread. I was talking to THE GEEK today on my way to an estimate and passed this truck. So here I was, THE GEEK in one hand, my camera in the other driving 50 down a 4 lane divided highway. I couldn't pass this one up though. I wanted to stop the guy and ask him if that was his wage for working or if that is what got them motivated to go to work. Not sure. I would like to see his marketing campaign, sponsored by Anheiser Busch.

Litewerks Expert Lighting
07-29-2008, 11:08 PM
thats awesome i too would like to see an ad slogan from this guy! some guys were handing out business cards in my area a couple of years back. The name of their company "Painting Potheads" this is right on par with that!

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
07-30-2008, 01:13 AM
Ok, so I was browsing through a local business newspaper last month. (North Country Business) Near the back in the classifieds section there is this 1/8 page black and white ad... The Name of the company is:

"Prit N'er Fer Shur Contracting"

I kid you not. It is followed by a logo showing a block foundation wall that is not level. The name of the owner, the phone number and his cell number complete the ad. (for those of you who are not familiar with our rather unique Canadian English Dialect from the East Coast, that would be translated to Pretty Near For Sure Contracting.

So I think this must be a joke... until I see a contractor getting out of his truck with the name on his shirt! No Joke... looking for something you need done Pri N'er Fer Shur... give them a call!

Lite4
07-30-2008, 10:03 AM
Ha, thats a good one James. I bet they don't own a single level.

JoeyD
07-30-2008, 05:47 PM
When I was in Puerto Vallerta for my Honeymoon a few years back I stopped by a fishing and tackle shop called "Master Baiters" I thought it was hilarious so I bought 2 shirts!! LOL

Lite4
07-30-2008, 06:24 PM
When I was in Puerto Vallerta for my Honeymoon a few years back I stopped by a fishing and tackle shop called "Master Baiters" I thought it was hilarious so I bought 2 shirts!! LOL

Ha, that's hilarious. I bet they are a popular destination for 'certain' crowds.