PDA

View Full Version : PG Magnum Foot pads

NattyLawn
07-30-2008, 08:39 AM
Has anyone added the Magnum foot pads? Any considerable difference than the normal skid pads?

Just asking because my feet have been killing me lately, but $48 bucks plus shipping seems steep for 2 rubber pads.

Runner
07-30-2008, 01:03 PM
It is! Someone else on here did some. they used a piece of foam they bought from a garden store for kneeling on, I think. Cut it into sections, drilled a couple holes in them, and used plastic ties to connect them. They work great, for a FRACTION of the cost. 50 bucks...gimme a break!

rcreech
07-30-2008, 03:05 PM
Just make them yourself!

Definitly not worth $50!

They would be very easy to make!

RigglePLC
07-30-2008, 10:11 PM
Sure--use kneeling pad. I attached with plastic wire ties. If your feet hurt that bad--maybe you need double thickness. Also try about 20 percent less air pressure in tires. I also put rubber bumpers at the bottom where the handlebar attaches. They absorb shock from the bumps. Bigger premium soft cushioned motorcycle hand grips--same idea.

DUSTYCEDAR
07-30-2008, 10:15 PM
i wore off the grip tape and just stand on the slick steel what fun i need to fix that

Runner
07-31-2008, 12:49 AM
Sure--use kneeling pad. I attached with plastic wire ties.
See, I KNEW someone here did that! lol :)

turfcobob
07-31-2008, 08:20 AM
Get one with a steering wheel then you won't get jolts from the handle bars. Go to Sam's Club and get the playground mat they sell for kids to fall on. It is tough and soft at the same time.