PDA

View Full Version : I Hate This Season

SCAGMAN411
07-30-2008, 05:47 PM
well my lawn season of dismay continues last week i lost a large job, it goes like this a family member got me in this season he got to 3 bids mine was the lowest the guy who works at this company he was the highest he was doing it for about 10 years, so anyway i got the job the first day we were there, 7 people were watching us mow like they never a z-turn before, the lawn looked great stripes and diagnals. Then last week my family member calls me and says they want to cancell service cause of all the crab grass and clover, i said, they never said to prevent that stuff in my specs, he said i know the are just inventing stuff to ***** about. i I HATE THE LAWN BUSINESS

ProStreetCamaro
07-30-2008, 06:07 PM
I would say nope cant do that its all laid out in the contract. If you cancel I will sue you plain and simple. That should make them stand up straight as long as your contracts are clearly laid out.

SCAGMAN411
07-30-2008, 06:10 PM
well there was never a contract

DA Quality Lawn & YS
07-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Why don't you speak to them about this first? Neither they nor you should just fly of the handle and say 'screw it'. See if you can come to an agreement and continue service, if not then move on.

LushGreenLawn
07-30-2008, 06:37 PM
Mabye they are big fans of periods?

billslawn89
07-30-2008, 07:30 PM
gotta love this business! try to reason with them, or like everybody else said, move on! might be for the best..if they are complaining already, they will always complain about something you do there... i always say, lose 1 gain 2, well at least with me:dancing:

toac
07-31-2008, 01:40 PM
Mabye they are big fans of periods?

LOL....That's funny! :laugh:

Accu-cut Lawn Care
07-31-2008, 01:48 PM
well my lawn season of dismay continues last week i lost a large job, it goes like this a family member got me in this season he got to 3 bids mine was the lowest the guy who works at this company he was the highest he was doing it for about 10 years, so anyway i got the job the first day we were there, 7 people were watching us mow like they never a z-turn before, the lawn looked great stripes and diagnals. Then last week my family member calls me and says they want to cancell service cause of all the crab grass and clover, i said, they never said to prevent that stuff in my specs, he said i know the are just inventing stuff to ***** about. i I HATE THE LAWN BUSINESS

Man, you should have had a CONTRACT! Hopefully, it wasn't on an annual flat rate pricing plan. If so, you got ....... !