PDA

View Full Version : Estimate form for snow removal

rnh719
07-31-2008, 09:13 PM
I know this isn't the right site per say for questions regarding plowing but I haven't gotten the response I needed from plowsite. Anyway we've been plowing snow for a few years now as a sub contractor so we haven't had to worry about drawing up estimates. Just got out there and plowed. We now have an opportunity to bid on a commercial property that we really want as it would lead to bidding on their lawn and landscape work. I know how much we want to charge and all of that, the problem is I don't have an estimate form for plowing. I only have one for residential landscaping and I just don't think it will work for a commercial account AND for a plowing estimate. It's really geared towards residential lawn and landscape work and I have not the first clue how to tweak it as I don't know what all should be on a plowing estimate.

If someone would be willing to give me a blank example of their snow removal estimate form that would GREATLY appreciated as I need to e-mail the estimate to the company tonight. I haven't been procrastinating, the guy just called and was wanting it pretty quickly. You know how that goes!

Thanks in advance! :)

WALKER LANDSCAPE
07-31-2008, 09:20 PM
Check your PM

MileHigh
07-31-2008, 09:26 PM
I too do a lot of subbing during the snow season, and would also like to see what some of your guys bid sheets look like as well, it would be very helpful in getting my own snow accounts. thx.

rnh719
07-31-2008, 09:42 PM
Check your PM

I did and I just wrote you back. :)

Grass Happens
07-31-2008, 10:27 PM
If you would be so kind Walker, I am finally going to push snow for myself this year, and would love to peek over someones shoulder for stuff like that!
Thanks