PDA

View Full Version : vulcher 2 mulching system

SSantor
07-31-2008, 10:36 PM
This is a great site to hear different opinions on products in our field. I heard another person talking about the vulcher mulcher. I went to the website and got some information and ordered one. I was really impressed with it. It kept the grass clippings out of the beds. If you hit something in does not throw it. I hit the top of a drain cover and the shoot was pointing towards a bmw and it kept the cover in small pieces in the vulcher and dropped it out the back. The cut was really nice. I really liked the ability to change the opening to let the grass out. I've used pure mulching machines before and had good success with leaves in the fall, but in the spring and early fall I did not like them. The nice thing about the vulcher was the grass comes out of the machine after being cut twice and depending on the grass height you can open the box up to blow the grass.I was wondering if anyone else has ever used the vulcher2 and how they felt about it.

ALC-GregH
07-31-2008, 11:12 PM
to big and bulky, I'd never use it. Looks like it would rip right off sticking out that far.

C4chris70
08-01-2008, 05:43 AM
I liked it as well. It does seem a little bulky, but when closed I found the chute sealed nicely to lessen blowout. Never had a problem with it getting ripped off.

LushGreenLawn
08-01-2008, 06:41 AM
Whats the difference between the vulcher and an OCDC, or is it the same thing?

dishboy
08-01-2008, 08:21 AM
This is a great site to hear different opinions on products in our field. I heard another person talking about the vulcher mulcher. I went to the website and got some information and ordered one. I was really impressed with it. It kept the grass clippings out of the beds. If you hit something in does not throw it. I hit the top of a drain cover and the shoot was pointing towards a bmw and it kept the cover in small pieces in the vulcher and dropped it out the back. The cut was really nice. I really liked the ability to change the opening to let the grass out. I've used pure mulching machines before and had good success with leaves in the fall, but in the spring and early fall I did not like them. The nice thing about the vulcher was the grass comes out of the machine after being cut twice and depending on the grass height you can open the box up to blow the grass.I was wondering if anyone else has ever used the vulcher2 and how they felt about it.

A company plant. I won a vulcher on a Lawnsite give away, they never sent it and ignored my Emails.

Vulcher2 Safety Mulcher
08-01-2008, 01:20 PM
A company plant. I won a vulcher on a Lawnsite give away, they never sent it and ignored my Emails.
vulcher 2 safety mulcher. If you won a vulcher you failed to contact us. Try again we don't reneg on our promises

Vulcher2 Safety Mulcher
08-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Whats the difference between the vulcher and an OCDC, or is it the same thing?OCDC was coined by Dixie chopper, meaning operator controled discharge cover. Most are plates. Vulcher 2 a C shaped cover that is adjustable for different conditions. Uses the laws of physics to mulch. Seperates grass and air sends grass back under deck to re cut. We are new sponsor to lawnsite and will have button shortly.check out our website at Vulcher.

LushGreenLawn
08-02-2008, 06:27 AM
How much do they cost?

dishboy
08-02-2008, 07:42 AM
vulcher 2 safety mulcher. If you won a vulcher you failed to contact us. Try again we don't reneg on our promises

Here is the original PM

TURF MAGAZINE Publisher

mulcher field test
Okay, you're second up.

You can test it, write up a report (brief) and keep the unit.

Please send me your name, address, etc. and I'll get it out to ya.

Jim

They contacted you twice according to Jims PM's , I contacted your web site via the email contact. Give me a EMail address and I will resend my address.

Vulcher2 Safety Mulcher
08-02-2008, 03:05 PM
vulcher 2 the Safety Mulchers web address is www.Vulcher.com contact us. thank you.

DLCS
08-02-2008, 03:57 PM

Wow, do I sense some hostility with that response? Not a good way to pick up customers on lawnsite, especially since you just joined a few days ago.

DLCS
08-02-2008, 04:00 PM

Do you work for Vulcher? Kinda funny your first post here is about a new sponsor that also just joined. HMMM

LushGreenLawn
08-02-2008, 05:05 PM
Sounds like a powerchute to me, I love mine. Check out www.powerchutedesigns.com

dishboy
08-03-2008, 09:30 AM
vulcher 2 the Safety Mulchers web address is www.Vulcher.com contact us. thank you.

I sent my address , am looking forward to testing your mulcher.