PDA

View Full Version : Quick Mowers

Lakewlc
08-01-2008, 08:13 PM
from all the good things that i heard about these quick mowers now im thinking of buying one. im in no hurry but do you think that it would be cheaper to get one in the winter? also do they just deliver them or is there a dealer you can go check out? what about service? thanks alot

BigLag
08-01-2008, 08:35 PM
they are offering 10% off right now until august 15th. no dealers, order direct.

Az Gardener
08-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Me too. I was going to put of a purchase until scalping season Oct. here. But with the 6 month's same as cash I can't really see any reason to wait. I'm just trying to decide which one. The 10% does not apply to the dually's.

Does anyone have any negatives to bring to light? I have heard nothing but good things from people about these machines. I get nervous when something is too good, you know how that usually turns out.

DA Quality Lawn & YS
08-01-2008, 09:07 PM
I have the Quick 36 Ninja and love it. Best points: stripes AWESOME, plenty of power, light/compact.

Would say not cheaper to get in wintertime. Better runs promos once in a while (like, NOW 10% off), so you may want to hit one of those. They may offer discounts on previous year models at the beginning of next year as well, keep checking their website.

Service on these is pretty simple and the owner can do it. Support from the company, from what I have heard, is very good. You can have your machine shipped to your home (for extra cost) or delivered to nearest freight terminal for pickup by yourself.

DC & Sons
08-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Do it .. I just picked up a 36" samari and Its the balls. plus its compact and very easy to work on. Customer service is top notch!

Rons Rightway Lawncare
08-01-2008, 11:20 PM
I personally don't see what the hype with these mowers is all about. Seems to be something between a homeowner mower and a commercial mower.... The single hydro drive is the biggest thing about them I see as a negative, that is would take some muscle to get them to go where you want them to go, especially on hills, compared to a true dual hydro walkbehind.

DA Quality Lawn & YS
08-02-2008, 12:30 AM
I personally don't see what the hype with these mowers is all about. Seems to be something between a homeowner mower and a commercial mower.... The single hydro drive is the biggest thing about them I see as a negative, that is would take some muscle to get them to go where you want them to go, especially on hills, compared to a true dual hydro walkbehind.

Your mostly right on my friend....but this isn't a homeowner line of machines.
And yes the single hydro does require a learning curve to handle, but once you are 'on' to turns, etc, it is not that big of a deal. And the price is significantly less than other brands' dual hydros.

BUT, if you want the true dual hydro machine check out the Dually from Better:)