PDA

View Full Version : Found wallet

Mike Blevins
08-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Found a wallet yesterday while mowing. I looked inside for identification. There was a driver license and $280.00 dollars in cash. Also a couple of bank credit cards. I took it to the association president who also is a cop. He found the owner within about 45 minutes. Dude comes out and offers 50.00 bucks. I told him that no need just vote for me next year when the contract needs renewing. LOL

windsory
08-01-2008, 10:08 PM
good job man.

i lost my wallet last night at six flags. i got a call this morning, someone turned in my wallet, but minus the $60 in cash of course.

Gene $immons
08-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Good man!! This will be remembered.

DuallyVette
08-02-2008, 12:28 AM
An employee of mine found a diamond ring (nice big one) in the grass along a customers driveway. He knocked on the door and gave it too the homeowner. It had been lost for 6 months. They were delighted. They gave him $100 reward.

JNyz
08-02-2008, 06:26 AM
good job man.

i lost my wallet last night at six flags. i got a call this morning, someone turned in my wallet, but minus the $60 in cash of course.

i would be happy wiyh that deal.

ALC-GregH
08-02-2008, 10:57 AM
An employee of mine found a diamond ring (nice big one) in the grass along a customers driveway. He knocked on the door and gave it too the homeowner. It had been lost for 6 months. They were delighted. They gave him $100 reward.

WOW, most would consider a paw shop but he did the right thing.

Travis E
08-02-2008, 11:07 AM
So there really is people left in this world that still do the right thing.

CrewKut
08-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Walked into the Post Office last week to check the po box. There was someone's Discover card laying on the floor in the middle of the lobby. I picked it up and turned it in at the desk.

Dan

JayD
08-02-2008, 02:32 PM
I found a lady's Big wallet in a shopping cart in the parking lot at the store. Yes, I turned it into the office, and would'nt you know it after doing that I thought man... I should have looked inside of it and called them myself and then when they came to claim it, tell them that I stuck some business cards in there and would be grateful if she knew anyone that was looking, I could use the business.
Why do we always think of these things after the fact?

DuallyVette
08-02-2008, 07:44 PM

WOW, most would consider a paw shop but he did the right thing.

Knowing that your a good person, will be worth more to you and carry you further than anything that the pawn shop would cough up. JMHO

ResidentialOwner
08-02-2008, 08:36 PM
So there really is people left in this world that still do the right thing.

A lot more then the media would like you to believe.