PDA

View Full Version : A PITA dropped me. :D

lostmdboy
08-03-2008, 09:41 AM
I have been mowing her lawn for about 2 years, and she has always been crazzyyyyy. She always complains about having no $$, but sleeps in till atleast 10 every day. wants her grass cut shorter so it will last 3 weeks. Then wants me to cut rvry month, which I said no to. The worst part is that this yard is big, and fairly steep. My 48" WB will not even ride on parts of the yard, and I had to weed eat these parts. Weed eating takes almost an hour, and for 120$ I was looking for a way to either raise her price or get out. last time I was there it was mentioned that her husband had bought a Poulan trimmer ( boy was I impressed, will blow up first day) She called yesterday, and informed me that they have bought a riding mower. I just wish I could go and watch them try to mow this lawn. The first time one goes down one of the hills on that mower is going to be rough. Hope they do not kill them selves. I just wonder how long it is going to take them to consider the thought that maybe we should have just paid the lawn guy.

Ric3077
08-03-2008, 09:53 AM
I love when PITAS stop service...it's for the best.

lostmdboy
08-03-2008, 09:58 AM
I have a feeling they will be back, But if I go back there will be a new contract. :D

JNyz
08-03-2008, 10:12 AM
I have a feeling they will be back, But if I go back there will be a new contract. :D

Why would you take them back??? Just go get another account that will spend more money.

lostmdboy
08-03-2008, 10:30 AM
For enough $$ I will mow anything. At this point I would not do for under 200$, and know they will not pay it. So I guess it is a moog point. I guess for them to call me back it would be a good ego boost, because I know I did a first class job.

topsites
08-03-2008, 11:04 AM
I love when PITAS stop service...it's for the best.

I like that, too, I much prefer it over the other way around anymore.
Matter of fact it fast became my favorite way of doing things.
Doesn't always work, just have to be patient I guess.

Big C
08-03-2008, 11:48 AM
They will soon call you back and that's when you jack the price up!!!

david shumaker
08-03-2008, 01:00 PM
After the first couple of times they have to haul their mower or have it picked up by the store for repairs, they will call back. If lawn is under priced, tell them you need to re-evaluate, give higher estimate and let them get other estimates.

Fred B
08-03-2008, 03:23 PM
What the heck is a "PITA"? Never heard of that expression up here.

Ric3077
08-03-2008, 03:48 PM
It's just an acronym for Pain In The Ass

RhettMan
08-03-2008, 03:57 PM
A PITA dropping you is a blessing, soak it in.

Dean of Green
08-03-2008, 04:06 PM
What the heck is a "PITA"? Never heard of that expression up here.

Pain in the arse:rolleyes: