PDA

View Full Version : Leaf removal

nccutter
08-03-2008, 04:50 PM
If money were no object, what piece or pieces of equipment would you recommend for fall leaf removal.
Thanks for the input

DBL
08-03-2008, 05:11 PM
you can use what you want i see guys with rakes and tarps...we use 3 back pack bowers, one of our mowers with a leaf vacuum on it, a mower with a leaf pusher on it and a dump truck with a trailer mounted vacuum

lawnprosteveo
08-03-2008, 08:06 PM
If money were no object...I would have a dump truck equipped with a leaf loader....it would be towing a trailer with 2 Walkers w/36" decks...and a couple of big boy blowers....maybe the Echo 750's.
Two guys would run the mowers, two would run blowers....one guy would man the vac when needed.
You could do a TON of leaf work with that setup.
But, in the REAL world, I'll just keep mulching them up with my Deere and blowing whats left over into crappy overused tarps...and muscle them onto my trailer...by myself.

hackitdown
08-03-2008, 08:12 PM
I would like to own 2 WB blowers, 2 BP blowers, 2 ZTRs w/vac systems. A very large dump truck with a leaf-loader.

But I actually own 1 WB blower, 2 BPs, 1 ZTR w/vac, tarps and rakes, and a pickup. Oh well.

dingybigfoot
09-10-2008, 03:06 PM
I would like to own 2 Wb blowers, 2 backpacks, 2 Z's with vac system. And a large dump truck with leaf loader.
But all i have is 1 wb blower. 1 backpack, a tarp and some rakes and my pickup truck.
"gotta crawl before I can walk"

J.A.G LAWNCARE
09-10-2008, 10:21 PM
if i had the money i would not be doing this................................

CustomKare
09-11-2008, 11:00 PM
I was trying to find somthing clever to say......JAG said it the best!!!!

jemvai
09-11-2008, 11:04 PM
when you guys say a "ZTR with vac systems" Are you referring to a bagger? or is it a vac that you tow with a leaf box or something?Sorry for the stupid question.

J.A.G LAWNCARE
09-11-2008, 11:11 PM
when you guys say a "ZTR with vac systems" Are you referring to a bagger? or is it a vac that you tow with a leaf box or something?Sorry for the stupid question.

it is a bagger that works good in leaves , most are just baggers with the extra blower so you dont get clogged all the time ...

Father&Daughter Lawn care
09-11-2008, 11:12 PM
A nice vacuum and truck set up. A couple of those ride on hurricane blowers and my gravely with its bag-er.