PDA

View Full Version : summer school lets out....

MarcSmith
08-04-2008, 06:44 AM
this is what happens when a compactor breaks down during summer school move out...

Grass Happens
08-04-2008, 01:12 PM
yikes< you have fun with that...

STIHL GUY
08-17-2008, 11:50 PM
wow thats a mess

Guzman Properties
08-17-2008, 11:58 PM
Don't forget to RECYCLE!!!! LOL

Runner
08-18-2008, 12:12 PM
I see a perfectly good bucket and a good milk crate for storage.:)

MarcSmith
08-18-2008, 01:20 PM
I see a perfectly good bucket and a good milk crate for storage.:)

most of my office is stuff that was thrown out. 2100T HP laser printer. HP photsmart printer, chairs, desk, book shelf....

I have 4 "dorm" fridges. one in my office, two at my house, and one I gave to a neighbor for his fish bait.

Micro waves....4 in the break room.

Its such a pita...I really hate cleaning up after people, especially when the folks are lazy SOB's

newz7151
08-18-2008, 06:16 PM
Its such a pita...I really hate cleaning up after people, especially when the folks are lazy SOB's

You know, all you've really got to do is go down to the homeless shelter areas with a truck and a big trailer. Pick up 5 or 6 guys and drive them back there. They'll load up everything, including the blue trash cans, and then you can just drive the trailer back to that homeless area and wait a few minutes for everything they loaded to be unloaded.

College kids/people are so wasteful though.

MarcSmith
08-19-2008, 06:35 AM
don't even get me going on homeless people. I have to remove several per year from our cemetery, and I have to call the park police to remove a dozen or so each year on the adjoining property (safety issue for the kids)

I had to remove one guy and his belonging form the cemetery. I filled up the beds of three long bed pickup trucks with his belongings. He had been in place for 3 months. he had 900lbs of newspaper alone(bedding material).

During move-out. I struggle to keep people from dumpster diving. We had one person(employee) get a concussion from a flying TV while he was in the dumpster on company time, He was paid a claim under workers comp....:dizzy: