PDA

View Full Version : Free T-Shirt

Happy Frog
08-05-2008, 02:32 AM
I received a T-Shirt from Bad Boy mowers today... free of charge...
Just like that, not following a phone call or anything...
When was the last time you received free stuff from the manufacturer of your ZTR? :drinkup:

02DURAMAX
08-05-2008, 02:35 AM
I got a scag shirt when I bought mine.

Happy Frog
08-05-2008, 02:49 AM
Of course, it is common practice to give something to new owners (I got two T-shirts and a cap) but I find it pretty cool to receive free stuff 8 months after I bought the mower. :cool2:

mngrassguy
08-05-2008, 03:08 AM
I get a new Exmark hat every year at my dealers spring round-up.

Richard Martin
08-05-2008, 05:51 AM
I've gotten more stuff from my old Dixie dealer than I can remember. Scads of hats, t-shirts and even a 10 foot long Dixie banner.

LawnMowerKing10
08-05-2008, 10:04 AM
When I bought my new stihl br380 my dealer gave a the new limited time stihl hat

Pastaboy62
08-05-2008, 10:42 AM
I got a Scag hat from filling out some survey.

Allens LawnCare
08-05-2008, 11:27 AM
I received a T-Shirt from Bad Boy mowers today... free of charge...
Just like that, not following a phone call or anything...
When was the last time you received free stuff from the manufacturer of your ZTR? :drinkup:

Everytime I go in

TomberLawn
08-05-2008, 11:34 AM
An Echo, Exmark, Husqvarna, Stihl, McCormick dealer near me gives me stuff every time I go in there, of course I usually buy something while I'm in there too. The owner is so friendly, we like to go over there and visit on Saturday mornings when we can. When dad bought his Husqvarna HUV, the guy gave us 3 hats, 4-5 shirts, pens, LED key chains. Last Saturday I bought an Echo SRM-251E and he gave my brother and me 3 Echo t-shirts.

Happy Frog
08-05-2008, 11:39 AM
That was my point.
We usually receive some free stuff when we go visit, call or order something.
Receiving free stuff by mail out of the blue is not that common, is it?
Well, anyway, just some thoughts... :waving:

tnpete
08-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Received a new hat from Ferris
Received a new hat and shirt from Lund a few months after buying it.
Received 2 t-Shirts and stuff from SmokinTex smokers 3 years after buying there smoker.
Sure is nice for the big company s to remember who is keeping them in business.

punt66
08-06-2008, 11:26 AM
I dont advertise for free :)

TomberLawn
08-06-2008, 01:50 PM
I dont advertise for free :)

Do you remove emblems from your trucks and equipment, like they used to do in movies? These logos build brand recognition, which is part of marketing.

MSS Mow
08-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Do you remove emblems from your trucks and equipment, like they used to do in movies? These logos build brand recognition, which is part of marketing.

I see a guy going the other day with a newer model Ford Super duty with no Ford logos, and had a GMC logo on the grill. I figure Ford must have done something to piss him off in good shape.

punt66
08-06-2008, 02:04 PM

no i dont, equipment tools etc, its expected. Wardrobe? No thanks.

TomberLawn
08-06-2008, 02:32 PM
I see a guy going the other day with a newer model Ford Super duty with no Ford logos, and had a GMC logo on the grill. I figure Ford must have done something to piss him off in good shape.

I've seen Peterbilt logos where the Ford logo should be, but never a GMC! That reminds me of my friend's truck. He had some computer blow up and the Dodge dealer said it would be a month before they could get the part. He told them to tow the truck down the street to the Chevy dealer and he'd trade it for a Duramax. Funny, it only took a couple days for the part to come in.