PDA

View Full Version : New ZTR

Alpha Property
08-06-2008, 01:15 AM
Hello Everyone
So i currently have a toro time cutter residential line 44" z. when i started out this year i figured that i wouldn't be using it much and could get away with just having a residential quality machine to keep cost down, so i picked it up used. Now business has increased dramatically and i find myself using it all the time. Is now starting to burn quite a bit of oil and i think the single pump is starting to get worn. I want to replace it with a new commercial Z.
I have a 36" belt drive scag wb, and i would like to keep the new Z between 42-44" range to be able to get it into all the places i get my toro in now.
I'm bouncing around between a Write Stander(42" floating deck) ( anyone bag with one of these?)
a Hustler Fast Track SD ( 42"/ 19hp kawi)
or a Walker Model C (42" Deck)
Farris, Scag or exmark don't make machines this small? and i don't like the tire size on the toro z masters in a 42-44" deck and that's about it for dealers in my area

jameson
08-06-2008, 01:25 AM
I'm bouncing around between a Write Stander(42" floating deck) ( anyone bag with one of these?)

Wright's RH Standers are not floating deck designs.

. . .exmark don't make machines this small?

See if you can locate a 44" (that deck was discontinued early on, but there's bound to be one or two lurking about) eXmark Phazer.