PDA

View Full Version : Looked at a brandnew Deere 35D

Gravel Rat
08-06-2008, 01:17 PM
Had a look at one the other day man talk about a claustaphobia cab I don't think I would beable to run the machine with the door closed :laugh:

The machine looks well built it is zero tailswing the undercarriage looks heavily built. Doesn't look cheaply constructed like a Bobcrap.

The owner said they got 5 grand off on the price because machine sales are so slow.

bobcat_ron
08-06-2008, 02:06 PM
They aren't that bad, that cab is a platform cab, it's on the ZX27 all the way up the the new ZX60 now, those machines just need a better seat that has a longer track for adjustments. The pilots are really nice, they are shorter than the bigger excavators, and they require very little movement, I wished that was in my Dad's ZX75.
But yes those cabs are tight with the door closed, and I hate that goofy 2 piece door, why the hell Hitachi ever went to that system from the old cab design is a damn mystery.
I sat in an old Deere 35B that was 2 years older than our ZX27, and it was super easy to get in and out and the door was a one piece.

But they are still built heaps and mounds better than Boobcrap's excuse for an excavator.

J. Peterson Grading
08-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Untill you run one, don't judge.

J.

bobcat_ron
08-06-2008, 08:42 PM
I have grown very fond of my Dad's ZX27, but only on days when the A/C is not needed, it's just not cold enough. But man what a good machine to run the hammer on!

minimax
08-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Ron, Have you cleaned the cab filters under the floor?

minimax

bobcat_ron
08-06-2008, 11:05 PM
Ron, Have you cleaned the cab filters under the floor?

minimax

They have cab filters?!?!?! :dizzy:

Holy sh*t, I'd better check that ASAP, it has been awhile and the old man loves getting cabs dirty.

Junior M
08-07-2008, 08:01 AM
They have cab filters?!?!?! :dizzy:

Holy sh*t, I'd better check that ASAP, it has been awhile and the old man loves getting cabs dirty.
haha know what you mean! i cant keep our truck organized or clean. i couldnt imagine a cab we havent ever rented one but shoot if i can borrow some money we can see!