PDA

View Full Version : If You've Never Tried Fluid Film, Here's Your Chance

Dano50
08-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Hello All- :clapping:

Im JoyofFluidFilm and my Fluid Film partner Dano50 and I are still offering free samples of Fluid Film for all members of Lawnsite who have never tried it and live within the Continental United States.

Fluid Film will stop corrosion on contact and will protect and lubricate for extended periods of time. With no solvent content and a unique lanolin base, Fluid Film is the proven answer to salt-water corrosion.

Do a search on Fluid Film in the forums and see what people are saying about the product!!! :D:D:D

Just PM me or Dano50 your info and I'll get a sample can out to you right away.

Thanks!!!

DUSTYCEDAR
08-10-2008, 10:39 AM
bump do it take the free can its worth the time-- i use it every day.

AJ Lawnscapes
08-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Was amazed with my freesample when i sprayed it on my manual trimmer blades, just started bubbling and eating that corrosion!

roccon31
08-10-2008, 12:55 PM
i would love to try some, however i can not find the button to PM you! im new around here, but have used this style board for years at other sites. what am in missing?

DUSTYCEDAR
08-10-2008, 01:52 PM
u have to have 10 post and be a member for a week i think

roccon31
08-10-2008, 04:01 PM
thanks, i kind of figured that there was a time limit or something. i cant get over the amount of info at this site, either!

JoyofFluidFilm
09-18-2008, 01:01 PM
i would love to try some, however i can not find the button to PM you! im new around here, but have used this style board for years at other sites. what am in missing?

hi Roccon,

If you are still not able to pm for a free sample can, you can give me your email address.

That's a way to communicate...

And your sample can will be on its way. :)

randosh4
09-18-2008, 06:36 PM
Too bad I live in Canada

Green Team Landscaping
09-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Hey Dano50. Thanks so much for that fluid film. It worked great, and by the way, perfect timing with sending it. I got it the day I was doing a hadge trimming proect. Thanks so much! I will definately be buying this.

Dano50
09-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the feedback! Now, buy a can, post a pic, and I'll send you a free Fluid Film hat or T-Shirt!

JoyofFluidFilm
10-07-2008, 04:07 PM
*trucewhiteflag*Extra Extra Read All About it....

It's all about FLUID FILM, the greatest rust and corrosion preventative ever to be made on the face of the earth.

Dont believe me???? I dare you to try it. Oh, wait, on a second thought, I double dog dare you to try it.

Me and Dano50, my rustbuster Fluid Film partner, are so confident in the product and we encourage you to try it out for FREE...Yes, I said FREE!!!:weightlifter:

In this day and age, NOTHING IS FOR FREE...
We pay for shipping, we pay for ups...all we ask is that you try it out and give us your opinion. :dancing:

Fluid Film stops existing corrosion on contact.:clapping:

If you want to see what all the Fluid Film hype is all about, do a search on the forums and Read all about it...

Want a free sample? send me a message with a physical address for UPS and the Fluid Film sample can will zoom it's way into your hands....