PDA

View Full Version : Brochures

jeffclc
01-11-2000, 04:10 PM
I have some very nice brochures from Ryan that are ment to sell areation and lawn renovation services. I place a label on them with my information on it, and use it to help convince potential customers of the benefits of these services. <p>Since I am offering lawn care applications now, I was wondering if there are any similar brochures out there that cover the fertlization and weed control end of the business? <p>If there are none, does anyone have a brochure or flyer that they use specificly for the fertlizing end of the business?<p>I like the pre printed ones, because they look professional, and are written much better than I could do.

ant
01-11-2000, 04:31 PM
check your e-mail

CGS
01-11-2000, 04:59 PM
Do you mind if I can get some info. on how to get a hold of any of those brochures &quot;Aerating and Lawn Renovation&quot; and &quot;Fertilizing&quot;, too. I would really like to have those and use them.

HOMER
01-11-2000, 05:14 PM
Hi, I made my own brochure on microsoft works. It took a while to figure it out as I am not very slick with this computer. I was able to fit all I needed on the brochure and listed all my services. I think it looks professional and well organized and only costs me ink and paper. I can also change it anytime I want at no cost.<br>Something to consider anyway.

CGS
01-11-2000, 05:32 PM
That's great Homer, I greatly appreciate it, do you think if you e-mailed to me, would it be to much trouble. My e-mail address is caminogardening@prodigy.net<p>I hope there is something I can do for all who needs help. I will be out here to see if I can be of any of assistance. This forum is great, especially everyone who asks questions and everyone who replies with their great advice.<p>Thanks again<br>CGS

Tony S
01-12-2000, 09:45 PM
Hi,<br>I too will be adding lawn applications and areation this season. I would be extremely<br>grateful if I also could get some copies of brochures to get some ideas from.<br>Thanks.<br>Tony S. <br>procutlawn@hotmail.com<p>

Nilsson Associates
01-13-2000, 01:16 AM
Brochures (ready made 4 color) for the green industry - available from Focal Point<br>Advertising reasonably priced in smaller quantities 1-800-525-6999<br>Nilsson.Assoc@Snet.Net<p>----------<br>Phil Nilsson<br>

turfquip
01-13-2000, 03:36 AM
<p>Check out your local Lesco. They have an extensive assortment of letter sized - professionally produced inserts you can include in your monthly billing.