PDA

View Full Version : truck pics(thought i'd contribute)

mike lane lawn care
08-09-2008, 12:49 AM
so after seeing a bunch of threads of trucks with pictures, i'd thought i'd contribute with some pics of mine. 2005 GMC sierra 2500HD, 6.0L V8, 4.10 gears, extended cab, 4x4.

laxative
08-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Nice truck. Did it come with the picture of the weird little guy in the blue shirt on the front bumper?

mike lane lawn care
08-09-2008, 01:05 AM
Nice truck. Did it come with the picture of the weird little guy in the blue shirt on the front bumper?

lol, that's me, i was on my way to work at best buy.

KrayzKajun
08-09-2008, 10:26 AM
looks good! gotta love bestbuy! my lil bro is the warehouse supervisor here.(love the discounts)

deere615
08-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Truck looks great all nice and clean!

J&R Landscaping
08-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Nice truck!

mike lane lawn care
08-09-2008, 11:25 PM
looks good! gotta love bestbuy! my lil bro is the warehouse supervisor here.(love the discounts)

thanks, and yea, the discounts are sweet. i just got promoted to working at the corporate level instead of in the retail environment.

TXNSLighting
08-09-2008, 11:55 PM
thanks, and yea, the discounts are sweet. i just got promoted to working at the corporate level instead of in the retail environment.

you do that and mow? wow.

mike lane lawn care
08-10-2008, 12:16 AM
you do that and mow? wow.

my normal work week consists of 20 accounts, working every morning 7-12 at a farm 20 miles waaay outta the way working with my grandfather, and about 40 hours a week at best buy. i'm quite busy, but the money is good and i enjoy the work, i'm in the process of buying a boat! i'm thinking of getting out of the landscaping industry for a little bit until i decide if it's something that i want to go into as a full on career. BTW, i do carry 1 mil liability insurance for just my 20 or so accounts.

TXNSLighting
08-10-2008, 12:24 AM
my normal work week consists of 20 accounts, working every morning 7-12 at a farm 20 miles waaay outta the way working with my grandfather, and about 40 hours a week at best buy. i'm quite busy, but the money is good and i enjoy the work, i'm in the process of buying a boat! i'm thinking of getting out of the landscaping industry for a little bit until i decide if it's something that i want to go into as a full on career. BTW, i do carry 1 mil liability insurance for just my 20 or so accounts.

ha i like the insurance referance. Well thats cool. ya gotta work for them toys!

corey4671
08-10-2008, 12:46 AM

but....but...I thought that if lawn care was something that you weren't going to take seriously that you didn't have to have insurance. I know...you must not have had rich relatives to bail you out if you killed someone with a rock. THAT'S IT!

BTW. NICE truck. same equipment as my Silverado. Your inside is MUCH cleaner than mine though. I'd be ashamed to post a picture of the inside of my truck on here!

mike lane lawn care
08-10-2008, 01:05 AM
but....but...I thought that if lawn care was something that you weren't going to take seriously that you didn't have to have insurance. I know...you must not have had rich relatives to bail you out if you killed someone with a rock. THAT'S IT!

BTW. NICE truck. same equipment as my Silverado. Your inside is MUCH cleaner than mine though. I'd be ashamed to post a picture of the inside of my truck on here!

LMAO!! actually i do on my mom's side, my uncle is the senior business consultant for IBM and my aunt is a software systems analyst. But i take pride in everything that i own has been paid for by my hard work, and would never even think of using my family as an excuse for a choice i made, like insurance.

as far as the truck goes, i have to keep the inside clean, it's a daily commuting vehicle, and i like being able to go get some friends at a moments notice without worrying about having too much junk in the trunk, lol. One of my favorite things about the truck is the Bose system, sounds great, and with this new job traveling for BBY, i need a good sound system.

Petr51488
08-10-2008, 02:03 AM
Nice truck! Lets see some pics of it all loaded up! I had mine pretty well loaded today. I had 3.5 skids of 80 pound bags of concrete mix in mine. I had the dump trailer and the 2500 diesel. 2 in the trailer and 1.5 in the truck. All i can say is that this thing is a beast. Good luck with it.