PDA

View Full Version : need some help/advice

shethinksmytractors_sexy
08-10-2008, 10:55 PM
i got a job which consists of building two retaining walls that are terraced. the guy wants a waterfall/pond coming out of the top wall and the pond in the middle between the two walls. it is not big, it is pretty small pond. but i have never built a pond. i have been researching and reading up on it and found all the materials i want to use. so, is there anyway that yall can show me some pics of some jobs if you have any from a waterfall coming out of a wall and a pond at the bottom. any help/advice would be great. thanks.

XStream Aquatics
08-19-2008, 10:54 PM
Doing your first pond thru a retaining wall is not going to be easy. They are alittle tricky to do. Especially making them flow naturally together. I'll try and find a couple I did and post them.

shethinksmytractors_sexy
08-19-2008, 11:20 PM
yea it sounds tricky. but that would be great if you can post pics. thanks

fshrdan
08-20-2008, 03:02 AM
Here's a couple pics of a pondless waterfall that we have coming over a couple of timber walls. I think it looks pretty good... unfortunately it wasn't in the budget remove the ugly timber walls and redo. Don't know if these pics will help or not...http://www.springcreeklandscapers.com/images/June24_060.jpg

fshrdan
08-20-2008, 03:06 AM
Err, sorry that was really big. Maybe tomorrow I'll have time to shrink a couple and repost. If you want to see any more, maybe not. Let me know.

shethinksmytractors_sexy
08-20-2008, 08:25 AM
yea that'd be great

fshrdan
08-20-2008, 08:51 AM
Hopefully these images won't be so imposing.

XStream Aquatics
08-20-2008, 04:13 PM
here's one.