PDA

View Full Version : New and improved Scenic Excellence website

scenicexcellence
08-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Hey everybody thought i would share the new and improved Scenic Excellence website.

Still working on it but still it is 100 time better than before.

www.scenicexcellence.com

mdvaden
08-23-2008, 04:12 AM
Hey everybody thought i would share the new and improved Scenic Excellence website.

Still working on it but still it is 100 time better than before.

www.scenicexcellence.com

Interesting.

Almost looks like it would be fun to tinker with the site you got it at.

About how long did you work on that home page?

User friendly?

Hardscaping
08-23-2008, 10:06 AM
i made it with wix.com and the copied the html code to my site. it was easy to make it through there

Az Gardener
08-23-2008, 12:45 PM
I am a big picture fan so I like your site. If my mother was looking at it she wouldn't be able to figure out how to make the pictures big enough to see or make them small again if she did accidentally click on it. She is 63 and does spend some time on the net but advanced functions :laugh: are beyond her and most older folks I know that use computers. I don't know what your target market is. If it is the gen x'ers you are fine if it is an older crown you may have problems.

The bigger problem I see is that you should wait to show completed projects with shrubs and flowers and such. A job under construction only reminds people what a mess it will will be while under construction.

cbscreative
08-29-2008, 12:07 AM
This is definitely a site for "younger" markets as noted above. This may or may not be a concern for you, but Flash is a big problem if you're trying to get search engine results, so it's something you should be aware of. In the eyes of a search engine, your site has no content whatsoever. I thought you might want to know that if you plan on getting any kind of ranking.