PDA

View Full Version : Serious Stripes!

Screamin!
08-11-2008, 11:37 PM
These are some serious stripes!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/03ScreaminRT/satilitte-mowing.jpg

This is a picture of my house, with me mowing it from the satellite! I thought this was one of the coolest pictures of my yard yet!! amazing how the lines show through and you can even see me on my damn mower in the front yard...

Junior M
08-11-2008, 11:41 PM
thats awesome....... but the darker green area to the front and left of your front door is uncut and that is you cutting it like right near the inside corner of your house? right? just having a hard time seeing anything.....

South Florida Lawns
08-12-2008, 07:07 PM
wow that's so cool. At first I thought it was just a pic of your house with stripes from space. But its actually and action shot of you cutting your yard. that's pretty darn neat that the satellite caught you at just the right time!

oakwdman
08-12-2008, 07:17 PM
that has to be one of the coolest things ive ever seen! Maybe you could make a new slogan around this picture.... "with us mowing your lawn it will look soo good, even outer space will take notice"

Screamin!
08-13-2008, 12:53 AM
that has to be one of the coolest things ive ever seen! Maybe you could make a new slogan around this picture.... "with us mowing your lawn it will look soo good, even outer space will take notice"

haha, i do like that slogan! i wish the satellite was accurate, and i could get a space shot of my new pattern ive been working on...

deere615
08-13-2008, 01:17 AM
Wow that is so cool!