PDA

View Full Version : Fair Booth Display

joallen001
08-12-2008, 01:06 PM
Just got a booth for the upcoming fair. We plan to focus on landscape and irrigation. Just wanted to see what input I could get on setting the irrigation display up. I wish there was a way to incorporate a few sprinklers running. The size of the booth will be 8x16. As of right now we are the only landscape company in the exhibits. This will be the first year to put up a display so any advice, ideas, pics, are appreciated.

jimmyburg
08-12-2008, 03:43 PM
set up a controller display with the rain and freeze sensor attached, get some plex glass and get a couple of heads with the mp rotator and a pop up nozzel. education is the best selling point.

Waterit
08-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Just got a booth for the upcoming fair. We plan to focus on landscape and irrigation. Just wanted to see what input I could get on setting the irrigation display up. I wish there was a way to incorporate a few sprinklers running. The size of the booth will be 8x16. As of right now we are the only landscape company in the exhibits. This will be the first year to put up a display so any advice, ideas, pics, are appreciated.

Contact your local distributor, get them to kick in some displays. Hunter had a cool MP Rotator display at one point, encased in plexi with a little recirc pump that pushed enough water make the head work.

joallen001
08-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Anyone have pics of the hunter display. I will give my distributor a call tomorrow. What kind of pump is recommended to re-circulate the water?

Waterit
08-12-2008, 07:01 PM
It was a complete self-contained unit.

Rainbird had something similar a few years ago.

Wet_Boots
08-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Fountains are sometimes demo'd in displays with a bubble cover and a small pump in the basin.

Waterit
08-12-2008, 07:14 PM
Fountains are sometimes demo'd in displays with a bubble cover and a small pump in the basin.

They had that same set-up for MP's and I think the RB version was to show off the undercut nozzles.

joallen001
08-12-2008, 07:24 PM
I have searched on google for an hour trying to find a irrigation display but no luck yet. Looked on hunter and ewing's site also. I think if I see a pic I can figure the rest out!! Thanks for replies