PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal lighting purchase

Farbio
08-12-2008, 07:14 PM
I was wondering if anyone could suggest a few good suppliers of commercial holiday lights & decorations.

Thanks for the help :weightlifter:

David Gretzmier
08-14-2008, 12:37 AM
I'm a Holiday Bright Lights guy, I really like thier product, they have training available in Omaha, nebraska, for install and sales. they also help with marketing with catalogs, postcards, and vehicle graphics and signage. you can buy without a membership, but prices are higher. This will be my fourth season buying from them, and probably my only compalint is they run out of items every year, sometimes frustratingly early ( 1st,2nd week of November) in the season. The noble foliage is the best garland and wreaths in my opinion on the planet. Give Mike a call and he can send you some literature.

Az Gardener
08-14-2008, 01:25 AM
Oh Hallelujah :clapping: I have been doing decorations for the last 5-6 years dealing with junk from all over. Can you guys PM me with some contact info.

One of the homes we do takes 3-5 guys full time almost a month to do. We have to run temporary panels and everything. Plus we have to change it up and be more creative every year. They have a fund raiser there, several hundred per plate, we decorate the whole property. We need everything especially interested in led's and garland.

I will have my son get in touch as he is in charge of that part of the business. Thank you !!!! :cool2: !!!!!!!