PDA

View Full Version : Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

deere615
04-06-2011, 11:05 PM
De-thatching, lawn rolling, and trimming back grasses

newjerseylandscaping
04-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Could you hake something to use the sdtander with those atachments?

stuntmanlogan
04-06-2011, 11:57 PM
Nice job and equipment man.

bmac32
04-07-2011, 03:53 PM

Could you make something to use the stander with those attachments?

RLS24
04-07-2011, 05:05 PM
its nice to get back out there after a long winter, isnt it? did you make that pushbar on the front of the tractor?

MLAWCARE
04-07-2011, 06:05 PM

I was thinking the same thing I think it would be faster and easier I am gonna try to make something for my walkbehind to pull my aerator

bobcat48
04-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Looks great,nice trailer and equipment!how you likin the new backpack.

deere615
04-07-2011, 09:52 PM
I could and did for one aeration last fall when i didnt have the jd home. I could weld a bracket on but just never got around to it really is not at the top of my list. the roller might be a bit heavy but I am sure it would do it
Nice job and equipment man.
thanks man
now thats a little better
its nice to get back out there after a long winter, isnt it? did you make that pushbar on the front of the tractor?
I been out for a little while did a nice mulch job finally today
I was thinking the same thing I think it would be faster and easier I am gonna try to make something for my walkbehind to pull my aerator
Jd is probably better for it but would be more convient for me since the JD is usually at camp
Looks great,nice trailer and equipment!how you likin the new backpack.
thanks its nice to have 2 and it does have a decent amount of power over the 413

deere615
04-08-2011, 08:56 PM
First real landscape job of 2011. Cleanup edge mulch. Had to finish in the rain today, and I will be mulching all weekend long

Befores

deere615
04-08-2011, 08:58 PM
And the Afters

newjerseylandscaping
04-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Looks good, what do you redefine the beds with?

deere615
04-09-2011, 09:57 PM
Looks good, what do you redefine the beds with?

Usually I use the stick edger or wb edger then got and cut them all out with a shovel. I also use those d handle edging shovels. Then after that I use the string trimmer to cleanup the edge before mulch

deere615
04-09-2011, 10:52 PM
Had to use my tiller attachment the other day and had an oops.The homelite split boom took a crap and broke the shaft. I have been buying echo attachments here and there for my 2 PAS trimmers but still haven't got the tiller or hedge trimmers.
So I picked up a echo tiller attachment

McG_Landscaping
04-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Nice! Have you had a chance to use it? I realize that I should have bought one of those motors like that with different attachments instead of the straight shaft. I am sure I will see one in my future!

Kennedy Landscaping
04-10-2011, 02:08 AM
Haha that looks like the Ujoint on my 94, the tiller. I just dropped the trailer Friday night, left the shop and the ujoint literally snapped right in two. So now I have to get a new drive shaft on monday for that truck

93Chevy
04-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Sweet, I've never used a long-handle tiller like that, I've only ever rented mantis tillers. Hopefully it works out well for you.

bobcat48
04-10-2011, 11:41 AM
Looks good,nice tiller.

deere615
04-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Nice! Have you had a chance to use it? I realize that I should have bought one of those motors like that with different attachments instead of the straight shaft. I am sure I will see one in my future!
Yeah i tried it out real quick out our house on some grasss it chewed it up nice. I have 2 straight shafts w/o the split boom which I use for regular mowing also
Haha that looks like the Ujoint on my 94, the tiller. I just dropped the trailer Friday night, left the shop and the ujoint literally snapped right in two. So now I have to get a new drive shaft on monday for that truck
U joint? hmm never heard chevys dont have them:rolleyes: haha that sucks my couple buddies with fords always seem to be breaking u joints
Sweet, I've never used a long-handle tiller like that, I've only ever rented mantis tillers. Hopefully it works out well for you.
Yeah my other one on the cheap homelite did a great job so I figured this would do the same or better. I never used a mantis but I think these do just about the same
Looks good,nice tiller.
thanks

deere615
04-13-2011, 11:27 PM
started mowing a few today alot more to do tomorrow

scagmower
04-14-2011, 12:21 AM
started mowing a few today alot more to do tomorrow

you guys are a couple weeks behind, my guys have been hitting it hard for the past couple weeks :dizzy:

SkinnyVinny
04-14-2011, 01:14 AM
whatt? you guys are mowing already??

bobcat48
04-14-2011, 08:34 PM
Looks good,im on my 2nd week of mowing.

deere615
04-14-2011, 10:58 PM
you guys are a couple weeks behind, my guys have been hitting it hard for the past couple weeks :dizzy:
haha different area than you though we did start about a week week and a half later than last season
whatt? you guys are mowing already??
yeah its growin were mowin!
Looks good,im on my 2nd week of mowing.
this is my first did 15 lawns today

deere615
04-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Hey guys sorry its been a bit, extremely busy here! With classes finishing up and work pouring in. I never had this much work in spring before-I have almost doubled my lawns and have a full time helper as of this past week depending on how long he lasts.
Mowing is in full swing, mulch jobs and i have been topdressing lawns like crazy from the drought last season. Heres just one job some topsoil first then seed and mushroom manure

deere615
04-23-2011, 09:55 PM
few more from same job and surprise i found in the mushroom manure

Schrock Lawns
04-23-2011, 11:59 PM
looks good do you plan on making any big purcheses soon

MLAWCARE
04-24-2011, 12:43 AM
Do you charge by the yard or by the hour for topdressing?

bobcat48
04-24-2011, 10:36 AM
Lookin good,nice job.

chevyguy$$
04-24-2011, 12:04 PM
how many lawns do you have??

93Chevy
04-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Cool Brad, I hope your helper works out for you.

And I've found a lot of weird stuff if my mulch and mushroom...horseshoes, body parts, animals, infants...

bmac32
04-24-2011, 01:16 PM

And I've found a lot of weird stuff if my mulch and mushroom...horseshoes, body parts, animals, infants... ;) not gonna lie thats awkward

deere615
04-24-2011, 07:02 PM
looks good do you plan on making any big purcheses soon
Oh yes quite a few things in the works for this year if I ever find what I want and have time to look-they will all be used nothing much new I don't think
Do you charge by the yard or by the hour for topdressing?
By the job, I estimate how much I will use and how long it will take to put down then come up with a total price.
Lookin good,nice job.
thanks
how many lawns do you have??
I just sat down and counted 46

And I've found a lot of weird stuff if my mulch and mushroom...horseshoes, body parts, animals, infants...
ya me too, ya I find stuff all the time nothing too much of intrest though, maye the sunglasses came fromt the infant you found? hahah
On a side note we were doing a lawn last week and I was trimming a back hill and hit a dead raccoon not to old with the trimmer made be jump quite a bit!
;) not gonna lie thats awkward
:laugh: ahaha thats Timmy for ya!

bmac32
04-24-2011, 07:43 PM
I was trimming a back hill and hit a dead raccoon not to old with the trimmer made be jump quite a bit!

nice no infants yet?

93Chevy
04-24-2011, 07:44 PM
LOL, I obliterated a nest of baby bunnies with a trimmer last year and got guts and blood all over the front window of a house...luckily nobody was home so I just grabbed a hose! Oops.

deere615
04-24-2011, 07:49 PM
nice no infants yet?
Nope not yet luckily!
LOL, I obliterated a nest of baby bunnies with a trimmer last year and got guts and blood all over the front window of a house...luckily nobody was home so I just grabbed a hose! Oops.

I have came close to getting bunnies nests but never got them yet, I would feel pretty bad probably

McG_Landscaping
04-25-2011, 01:16 AM
infants :laugh::laugh::laugh:

the worst i've hit was a snake and I chopped it in half. When I was spreading mulch a few weeks ago I found a frog inside the mulch in the truck.

deere615
04-25-2011, 09:36 PM
infants :laugh::laugh::laugh:

the worst i've hit was a snake and I chopped it in half. When I was spreading mulch a few weeks ago I found a frog inside the mulch in the truck.

Snakes I hate them! I chase them with the mower lol

mowerbrad
04-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Okay Brad, I've seen some of your videos on youtube with your truck's warning lights...pretty awesome might I add. I want to install some Whelen TIR3's (about 8 total) around my truck and then hook them up to a switch box in the cab. How hard is it to wire all the LED lights together. They seem fairly simple and I'm pretty sure I can get one of my buddies who knows way more about wiring than I do, to help me get it all wired up (or I can bring it to my mechanic but I'd like to save a little money and do it myself). Any advise or tips? Feel free to PM me if you'd rather.

Basically I don't want anyone to really notice the LED's until I flip them on. I hate not having any warning light(s) on my truck when backing into driveways on busy roads.

deere615
04-25-2011, 10:09 PM
Okay Brad, I've seen some of your videos on youtube with your truck's warning lights...pretty awesome might I add. I want to install some Whelen TIR3's (about 8 total) around my truck and then hook them up to a switch box in the cab. How hard is it to wire all the LED lights together. They seem fairly simple and I'm pretty sure I can get one of my buddies who knows way more about wiring than I do, to help me get it all wired up (or I can bring it to my mechanic but I'd like to save a little money and do it myself). Any advise or tips? Feel free to PM me if you'd rather.

Basically I don't want anyone to really notice the LED's until I flip them on. I hate not having any warning light(s) on my truck when backing into driveways on busy roads.

Haha thanks, well they each have a wire to sync them together so if you want them all on one switch you just wire them all together with the sync wire and a positive/negative. They also have a pattern wire some people don;t but I ran that wire to a separate switch to be able to change the pattern any time.
You can sync them a number of different ways like four for the front on one switch and four in the back on another switch. Just alot of wires to run etc. I am by no means an expert when it comes to wiring-wiring can be frustrating.
They have a set of directions and I just took my time lasts summer and wired them up. You have to think where exactly you want to mount them though there is not a whole lot of places to hide them though. I would look at the whelen led stobes for the back maybe. Some tir3s for the front and something in you back window

Schrock Lawns
04-25-2011, 10:14 PM
bosetti what are you going to buy

mowerbrad
04-25-2011, 10:19 PM
Haha thanks, well they each have a wire to sync them together so if you want them all on one switch you just wire them all together with the sync wire and a positive/negative. They also have a pattern wire some people don;t but I ran that wire to a separate switch to be able to change the pattern any time.
You can sync them a number of different ways like four for the front on one switch and four in the back on another switch. Just alot of wires to run etc. I am by no means an expert when it comes to wiring-wiring can be frustrating.
They have a set of directions and I just took my time lasts summer and wired them up. You have to think where exactly you want to mount them though there is not a whole lot of places to hide them though. I would look at the whelen led stobes for the back maybe. Some tir3s for the front and something in you back window

I have a buddy who has done some wiring for emergency lights, so I hope he will have some time to help me when I start this. I'm going to do, a license plate bracket on the back with 2 lights, 2 lights on each side step, and 2 lights in the grille. I have it pretty well thought out as to where the lights will be mounted. I just hate doing electric work.

Thanks for the help!

deere615
04-25-2011, 10:26 PM
bosetti what are you going to buy

If I told you guys there would be no suspense on here! :) lol I am not even sure really what the next purchase will be, I have quite a few things that I want but trying to figure out what I really need. Like I said though I haven't had much time for looking for what I want/need Work has been pouring in double what it has been previous years. I am just trying to keep everything I have working etc and getting these jobs done which is going to take until June!
I have a buddy who has done some wiring for emergency lights, so I hope he will have some time to help me when I start this. I'm going to do, a license plate bracket on the back with 2 lights, 2 lights on each side step, and 2 lights in the grille. I have it pretty well thought out as to where the lights will be mounted. I just hate doing electric work.

Thanks for the help!
ya just try to keep them out of places they could get broken/smashed if they did some wiring thats good, just remember to put fuses in and you should use relays though I usually dont

KE-llc
04-26-2011, 08:41 AM
you don't need relays if you're doing LED and wire it correctly
Posted via Mobile Device

deere615
04-27-2011, 10:53 PM
Another topdressing/seed, this was only about half of this job there was alot in the front too. I got about 3 or 4 more at least to do.

newjerseylandscaping
04-28-2011, 12:24 AM
HEy man a little off topic but can you get a pick of how you mounted the gril lights? thanks

bobcat48
04-28-2011, 12:04 PM
Looks good,good to hear you are staying busy.

deere615
04-28-2011, 11:43 PM
HEy man a little off topic but can you get a pick of how you mounted the gril lights? thanks
heres one I just mounted them to 2 steel plates which I mounted to the 2 supports in the front of the rad
Looks good,good to hear you are staying busy.

thanks yes very busy to say the least

deere615
04-30-2011, 10:13 PM
Little bit of black mulch at a commercial account

93Chevy
04-30-2011, 10:27 PM
Looks good Brad :waving:

deere615
05-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Looks good Brad :waving:

thanks tim that was actually from early april lol

93Chevy
05-01-2011, 09:26 PM
thanks tim that was actually from early april lol

Well I bet it doesn't look as good now! :laugh::laugh:

93Chevy
05-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Hey Brad, I'm pretty sure you posted the answer to my question in your thread before, but I have no idea where to look...

What do you use behind your seats to organize your tools? Where did you get it and how much did it cost? I'm looking for something like that for my MMC truck. They really appreciate employees to take care and organize their trucks and I know it'll make things easier for me. The only thing is, I hate being cheap, but I know I won't be reimbursed for it, so I want to keep my cost down (unfortunately). I don't want to blow money into a truck that's not mine, but I want my job to be easier and I know I'll be rewarded for organization and cleanliness.

deere615
05-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Well I bet it doesn't look as good now! :laugh::laugh:
actually it still looks good for being on a main road and having alot of weeds in the bed before hand!
Hey Brad, I'm pretty sure you posted the answer to my question in your thread before, but I have no idea where to look...

What do you use behind your seats to organize your tools? Where did you get it and how much did it cost? I'm looking for something like that for my MMC truck. They really appreciate employees to take care and organize their trucks and I know it'll make things easier for me. The only thing is, I hate being cheap, but I know I won't be reimbursed for it, so I want to keep my cost down (unfortunately). I don't want to blow money into a truck that's not mine, but I want my job to be easier and I know I'll be rewarded for organization and cleanliness.

Well the ones in my blue truck were just aluminum box things my neighbor was throwing away but the nice organizer in my white truck is from truck and stuff on rt 60 it was fairly cheap but I had to screw it in not sure if they will mind or not? but you can put a bunch of little tools in and such

deere615
05-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Another topdressing we did over the weekend

bobcat48
05-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Looks good,like your yard sign there!

deerewashed
05-03-2011, 09:09 PM
hey you know where kennedy landscaping has been?

93Chevy
05-03-2011, 10:21 PM

Probably still in his hometown.

deere615
05-03-2011, 11:28 PM
Looks good,like your yard sign there!
thanks ya thats my last one competition or somebody keeps stealing them
havent talked to him in a few weeks probably just busy like everyone. I am just pretty dedicated to lawnsite thats why I am always on here lol I mean I just got home less than an hour ago lol
Probably still in his hometown.

:laugh::laugh:

Jpeg lawn maintenance
05-04-2011, 09:00 PM
awesome dude. Keep it up.

SkinnyVinny
05-04-2011, 09:09 PM
looks good dudeee

deere615
05-04-2011, 11:12 PM
awesome dude. Keep it up.
Thanks Jer talk to ya tomorrow evening.
looks good dudeee

thanks man!

deere615
05-05-2011, 11:57 PM
Warning-not for the squeamish!
Got a snake with the mower today never even realized it till i was blowing off the driveway little one and it was still alive! God I hate snakes...
Also had a flat on the stander yesterday

grincon
05-06-2011, 12:06 AM
UGH! I cant stand snakes. I have a house I do and when I'm trimming theyre slithering off the grass and I almost step on them every time!

93Chevy
05-06-2011, 07:16 AM
I hit a frog once on a sidewalk and just blew it back into the lawn, lol.

McG_Landscaping
05-06-2011, 10:39 PM
I agree. I hate snakes too! My helper once sucked up a baby one in a push mower but it chopped it up into pieces and killed it.

bmac32
05-07-2011, 02:21 AM
I agree. I hate snakes too! My helper once sucked up a baby one in a push mower but it chopped it up into pieces and killed it.

:weightlifter::clapping::weightlifter:

deere615
05-07-2011, 10:26 PM
UGH! I cant stand snakes. I have a house I do and when I'm trimming theyre slithering off the grass and I almost step on them every time!
I have yet to see one slithering across the grass though my worker has saw 2
I hit a frog once on a sidewalk and just blew it back into the lawn, lol.
I didnt even bother to blow this back in I left it on the driveway with blood spots too lol
ya i couldnt believe this thing was still alive

deere615
05-08-2011, 10:53 PM
shop gets a bit crowded this time of year

late night at the shop...

and at Jpegs, his trucks make my blue one look small

RLS24
05-09-2011, 12:36 AM
almost time for a bigger shop! do you leave the trailer loaded in there? its too bad you didnt have a secure place to leave the trailers outside there so you could have more room inside.

deerewashed
05-09-2011, 06:05 PM
what size is that shop?

deere615
05-09-2011, 10:24 PM
almost time for a bigger shop! do you leave the trailer loaded in there? its too bad you didnt have a secure place to leave the trailers outside there so you could have more room inside.
ya waste way to much time unloading and I wouldnt want to leave equipment outside 24/7 and really dont want an enclosed.
what size is that shop?

Not sure exactly going to guess about 18x50 plus I have a little work type area I cleaned out and made I will have to get pictures of that up soon

deere615
05-10-2011, 11:05 PM
Mulch and edging job, had alot of edging whole trailer load(before these beds especially the trees had no defined edges), and thats only about half the mulch there was 2 back parts one around a big pond

bobcat48
05-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Looks nice,great job.

deere615
05-12-2011, 09:47 PM
Looks nice,great job.

thanks edging did come out nice on this one

Jpeg lawn maintenance
05-12-2011, 10:03 PM
Nice job buddy looks really good.

93Chevy
05-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Looks really nice, Brad.

deere615
05-12-2011, 10:18 PM
thanks guys any of you 2 get caught in that storm today I did we had 2 left and had to do them and it was pouring we were drenched

93Chevy
05-12-2011, 10:24 PM
I walked in my door at home as the rain started about 7-ish, then it poured and we had a major electrical storm about 730.

deere615
05-12-2011, 10:28 PM
I walked in my door at home as the rain started about 7-ish, then it poured and we had a major electrical storm about 730.

we had a storm hit hard here between 440-540

93Chevy
05-12-2011, 10:31 PM
I haven't seen a bad lightning storm like tonight in a long time. Wicked lightning...thick, fast, and all over the place. Probably the first time in years I was afraid to be outside...couldn't tell what was going on.

deere615
05-12-2011, 11:09 PM
I haven't seen a bad lightning storm like tonight in a long time. Wicked lightning...thick, fast, and all over the place. Probably the first time in years I was afraid to be outside...couldn't tell what was going on.

you would laugh at me and my dad we think its so funny when they count the lightning strikes on the weather channels, we joke about it all the time

deere615
05-15-2011, 10:49 PM
Nice black mulch job from Friday

RLS24
05-16-2011, 12:27 AM
looks nice brad!

bobcat48
05-16-2011, 07:09 PM
Looks nice,great job on the mulch:weightlifter:

Dodge91
05-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Hey man I checked out your thread and you do great work. Also love the white Chevy looks sick lettered.

Jpeg lawn maintenance
05-16-2011, 08:50 PM
Great workkk budddy.

93Chevy
05-16-2011, 10:17 PM
Looks good Brad.

deere615
05-17-2011, 10:23 PM
looks nice brad!
thanks mike
Looks nice,great job on the mulch:weightlifter:
yeah it turned out nice backyard was like a jungle though with all the humidity
Hey man I checked out your thread and you do great work. Also love the white Chevy looks sick lettered.
thanks yeah I like it too!
Great workkk budddy.
thanks jeremy
Looks good Brad.

thanks tim

McG_Landscaping
05-17-2011, 10:33 PM
Great job as always! Good Luck recovering the equipment you had stolen! I will keep my eyes open on craigslist!

deere615
05-17-2011, 10:43 PM
Great job as always! Good Luck recovering the equipment you had stolen! I will keep my eyes open on craigslist!

ya I highly doubt I will see it again. Already got a new blower, and will get a new saw soon.

McG_Landscaping
05-17-2011, 10:53 PM
ya I highly doubt I will see it again. Already got a new blower, and will get a new saw soon.

Yeah I was trying to be optimistic but realisticly they will probably never be seen again. I used sto rox mulch today for the first time and I was VERY pleased. I have another 4+ yards of mulch to do tomorrow.

deere615
05-17-2011, 11:04 PM
Yeah I was trying to be optimistic but realisticly they will probably never be seen again. I used sto rox mulch today for the first time and I was VERY pleased. I have another 4+ yards of mulch to do tomorrow.

Cool! I will be there friday and saturday, they been having trouble keeping up they have been selling mulch like crazy

McG_Landscaping
05-17-2011, 11:10 PM
Yeah my dad said that the tub grinder was broken for a while! They had 10 people or so there on saturday fixing it. The pile of dyed brown they produced today was huge and i got there just in time to get some fresh stuff:clapping: I was surprised as to how well it was holding its color for being produced and spread in the rain! I will definitely be going there more often!

deere615
05-17-2011, 11:17 PM
Yeah my dad said that the tub grinder was broken for a while! They had 10 people or so there on saturday fixing it. The pile of dyed brown they produced today was huge and i got there just in time to get some fresh stuff:clapping: I was surprised as to how well it was holding its color for being produced and spread in the rain! I will definitely be going there more often!

That thing is always broke haha when its running though its running! the mulch is flying out

McG_Landscaping
05-17-2011, 11:21 PM
That thing is always broke haha when its running though its running! the mulch is flying out

They were producing quite a bit today!! I think Al was in the loader and the water hole in front of the grinder was almost to the top of the loaders tires. It was funny to watch!

Dodge91
05-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Nicee work on your trailer gate. Did you get at smouse? I picked up a 7X14 from there earlier this spring. Reasonable prices and nice people.

deere615
05-18-2011, 10:34 PM
They were producing quite a bit today!! I think Al was in the loader and the water hole in front of the grinder was almost to the top of the loaders tires. It was funny to watch!
haha ya you need 4x4 top get mulch there I have had my truck covered in mulch at times lol. they dumped all those bricks there in hopes to spread them out to make a better path
Nicee work on your trailer gate. Did you get at smouse? I picked up a 7X14 from there earlier this spring. Reasonable prices and nice people.

thanks yes smouse last year They are awesome people and have some of the best prices he told me they sell over 400 trailers a year

deere615
05-18-2011, 11:15 PM
Been raining like crazy here we still been mowing though. Anyways heres the new blower I got on Sunday to replace my 750. Its Echos newest biggest model PB-770.

Its slightly used I brought it off Jpeg lawn maintenance who just brought it a month ago and decided to get another stihl instead

Dodge91
05-18-2011, 11:16 PM
haha ya you need 4x4 top get mulch there I have had my truck covered in mulch at times lol. they dumped all those bricks there in hopes to spread them out to make a better path

thanks yes smouse last year They are awesome people and have some of the best prices he told me they sell over 400 trailers a year

Yea thats crazy! I think the guys name was George if i remember? I think he was the owner.

normower
05-19-2011, 07:21 AM
Brad, how have you guys been mowing? All of my 10 lawns would sink a mower.

RLS24
05-19-2011, 10:48 AM
nice blower! those look like some pretty hefty straps on there!

93Chevy
05-19-2011, 11:28 PM
Well I just hope that somebody is enjoying my Echo 755. Well, it's not mine...but yeah...

deere615
05-19-2011, 11:30 PM
Brad, how have you guys been mowing? All of my 10 lawns would sink a mower.
most I have been ok Screwed up 2 but they were way in the back homeowner didnt care. It takes alot longer you have to blow clumps, and tire marks. have to bag some and mow some with the 21" that I would normally use the stander. Also a good raincoat helps! And I wouldnt be doing it without that big blower you can actually get walks cleaner in the rain than you can the day after a big rain. Also Gotta be careful where you 'dump' your deck at.
nice blower! those look like some pretty hefty straps on there!

thanks ya they are very comfortable
Well I just hope that somebody is enjoying my Echo 755. Well, it's not mine...but yeah...
you know someone is smiling at the deal they got it at!

bobcat48
05-21-2011, 12:09 AM
Wow real nice blower:cool2:

Junior M
05-22-2011, 08:40 PM
We got 2 of those blowers and I have to say, I love them..

deere615
05-24-2011, 08:53 PM
Been a little bit guys, I been sick for the past 8days and have more work than I no what to do with. I have had to turn down at least 30 lawns insane! I hate turning down work but I dont want to grow to fast

Wow real nice blower:cool2:
thanks
We got 2 of those blowers and I have to say, I love them..
thanks junior ya the difference between the 413 and 770 is night and day

deere615
05-31-2011, 09:27 PM
Couple stripes since I haven't posted much we been doing alot of bagging this year from what I am used to

bobcat48
05-31-2011, 09:33 PM
Looks great,nice work as always im i have been real busy last week and now this week,which is great:walking:

93Chevy
05-31-2011, 09:39 PM
Finally nice to see things drying up and slowing down a bit. That was like two full months of Aprils...wicked.

Z-master man
05-31-2011, 10:09 PM
Ready for a dump insert for the HD yet? haha

McG_Landscaping
05-31-2011, 10:35 PM
looks nice! we usually bag every yard we do and all of them fill my truck from cab to tailgate to the top of the boards in the early spring!

RDS
05-31-2011, 11:21 PM
saw one of your trucks at yankee lake

Jpeg lawn maintenance
06-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Stnader stripes look nice how come I can see your turn though ?

deere615
06-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Looks great,nice work as always im i have been real busy last week and now this week,which is great:walking:
thanks
Finally nice to see things drying up and slowing down a bit. That was like two full months of Aprils...wicked.
yeah that one pic the lawn was soaked its been quite humid here thats for sure
Ready for a dump insert for the HD yet? haha
no rather get a dump maybe someday
looks nice! we usually bag every yard we do and all of them fill my truck from cab to tailgate to the top of the boards in the early spring!
I try not to bag its a pain
saw one of your trucks at yankee lake
Hey sweet ya the white one I was there all weekend we camped it was a blast best weekend I ever had there and I go every weekend colt was awesome check ou my videos from there search deere615 on youtube
Stnader stripes look nice how come I can see your turn though ?
thanks I knew someone would say that honestly I dont know why I did that it was really wet as you could tell and the yard slopes left and towards me so I was probably trying to keep the stander from sliding to much

solomower
06-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Do you have a current fleet pic so we can compare it to your first fleet pic and see all the progress? Keep up the great work man!!!

deere615
06-06-2011, 09:31 PM
Do you have a current fleet pic so we can compare it to your first fleet pic and see all the progress? Keep up the great work man!!!

page 206 post 2058 has my most recent which was 2010, that picture shows the last 4 years comparison. The 2010 fleet pictures are further back. I will hopefully do 2011 pictures sometime later this summer if I slow down a bit

deere615
06-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Picked up another another handheld blower today other one still works good just needed a newer one to help out

RLS24
06-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Picked up another another handheld blower today other one still works good just needed a newer one to help out

I was looking at those when I bought my Stihl. The new Echos just felt cheap to me. Let me know how it holds up. PB-200 still going strong I see?

TimTim2008
06-07-2011, 12:59 AM
http://www.lawnsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=222621&stc=1&d=1306887984

what do you do with all the clippings?

Dunlaps LawnCare
06-07-2011, 05:36 AM
over the hill they go

deere615
06-07-2011, 10:55 PM
I was looking at those when I bought my Stihl. The new Echos just felt cheap to me. Let me know how it holds up. PB-200 still going strong I see?
Ya maybe a little, Seems like a nice blower though we will see. yes the pb200 works fine I never really had any problems except the exhaust screen getting clogged once. That thing takes a beating too bouncing around in that cage all day long

what do you do with all the clippings?
I have a place I dump my grass and leaves over a hill
over the hill they go

Correct

93Chevy
06-07-2011, 10:58 PM
over the hill they go

Just notice you're from Franklin. I really like it up that part of the state. I'm kind of dating a girl up there, we met in college.

RLS24
06-07-2011, 11:22 PM
Ya maybe a little, Seems like a nice blower though we will see. yes the pb200 works fine I never really had any problems except the exhaust screen getting clogged once. That thing takes a beating too bouncing around in that cage all day long

Mine has taken quite a beating over the years as well, Been dropped of the trailer, had a tank of straight gas run through it at one point by someone who was working for me.....just keeps on going! starts on 2-3 pulls but its starting to smoke I think the rings are going on it. I still use it from time to time though, I wish they still made them.

deere615
06-08-2011, 10:38 PM
2 smaller landscape jobs first planted a few plants and installed PA red stone. Second was cleanup trimming hedges and mulching a hill. The few bushes to the right of the hill I had replaced in the early spring they were all dead. Also planted a few dahlias off to the left of the last picture

Jpeg lawn maintenance
06-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Nice Brad!!

deere615
06-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Nice Brad!!

thanks Jermey

deere615
06-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Mowing pics, some annuals, and a new chainsaw/case etc I picked up this past week to replace the stolen stuff

McG_Landscaping
06-13-2011, 08:09 AM
I love the ms 180! They're awesome because they're light but still powerful! I wish I had more use for mine!
Posted via Mobile Device

deere615
06-13-2011, 10:27 PM
I love the ms 180! They're awesome because they're light but still powerful! I wish I had more use for mine!
Posted via Mobile Device

ya I have a big older ms290 but I love this little one, next year or so i will get a new farmboss for the bigger stuff

McG_Landscaping
06-14-2011, 12:09 AM
ya I have a big older ms290 but I love this little one, next year or so i will get a new farmboss for the bigger stuff

I got some good use on it today and I have a tree job tomorrow I am going to use it on. I love it because its perfect for small landscape jobs and small tree work and its light!

RLS24
06-14-2011, 10:10 AM
is that the Easy Start model? nice looking saw!

deere615
06-14-2011, 09:44 PM
is that the Easy Start model? nice looking saw!

thanks and no it is not an easy start but it does feel a bit different that my last one it doesnot feel like the easy start does though i have used those before

bobcat48
06-15-2011, 10:35 AM
Looks great,nice saw and blower!

deere615
06-16-2011, 10:13 PM
Looks great,nice saw and blower!

Thanks bobcat

deere615
06-19-2011, 10:32 PM
Small Natural stone wall that we cleaned up and rebuilt then replaced the mulch that was above it with 3-4" river gravel, nothing real fancy. And some stripes from the same lawn

93Chevy
06-20-2011, 06:44 AM
Looks good, Brad. I really like river gravel.

deere615
06-20-2011, 08:10 PM
Looks good, Brad. I really like river gravel.

Thanks tim ya it looks real nice and he was happy, I just hope the wall holds up I would have rather did versa lok there

93Chevy
06-20-2011, 08:59 PM
It'll hold up so long as it's stacked well.

deere615
06-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Hedge trimming, there's a lot at this place! The last picture is of the neighbors we did while there also, they were way overgrown there was no before picture

KE-llc
06-21-2011, 11:59 PM
"we"?? did you finally get an employee?
Posted via Mobile Device

deere615
06-23-2011, 10:27 PM
Quick stripe picture from a backyard today and 2 of the truck/trailer at a commercial account

Oh and I should be getting a new toy tomorrow, I will get pictures of it as soon as possible :)

deerewashed
06-24-2011, 05:18 PM
stander x......

deere615
06-25-2011, 01:57 AM
New mower! Stander X 48" I am the first one in the area to have a 48 X they have had the 52's for a bit but just started getting in the 48's. Its a sick mower needless to say! And because I know everyone will ask yes I am still keeping the other one.

bobcat48
06-25-2011, 09:53 AM
Wow sick mower,she looks great.congarts!

93Chevy
06-25-2011, 10:13 AM
Nice looking mower, Brad!

Just curious...why would you basically have 2 of the same machines? I mean, I know there's differences, but why not a different sized deck?

And where'd you pick that puppy up at?

thelawnman
06-25-2011, 10:19 AM
Now that is a sexy mower man

deerewashed
06-25-2011, 01:31 PM

Just curious...why would you basically have 2 of the same machines? I mean, I know there's differences, but why not a different sized deck?

Well if he is like me and many others if he has 2 mowers running simultaneously on the same property he want the stripes in the back to look like the stripes in the front.

KE-llc
06-25-2011, 03:48 PM
Well if he is like me and many others if he has 2 mowers running simultaneously on the same property he want the stripes in the back to look like the stripes in the front.

I don't believe Brad has employees & even if he did I doubt they would be allowed to use the standers lmao...looks like a nice machine!
Posted via Mobile Device

Chevy z71
06-25-2011, 04:24 PM
Those black wheels make them so munch better.

RLS24
06-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Brad, is that the same deck as your RH or is that the "new" deck?

deere615
06-26-2011, 10:19 PM
Wow sick mower,she looks great.congarts!
Thanks

Good question, yes the stripes will be the same then but I would have been fine with a 52 too. but if I keep both standers to one side of the trailer I can still fit both push mowers along side of them this wouldnt happen with the 52.

Also I have no need for a bigger mower I don't do many enormous lawns or anything this one was brought to do better on hills more power etc and also because I really cant afford downtime I wanted to have 2, I originally didn't plan on getting this mower until this coming winter but After nearly doubling my lawns I needed it now.

Picked it up at Phelps power equipment in coraopolis
Now that is a sexy mower man
thank you
I don't believe Brad has employees & even if he did I doubt they would be allowed to use the standers lmao...looks like a nice machine!
Posted via Mobile Device
I have one full time and one part time employee. You can believe what ever you want bud all you do is come on here a get jealous and bash people. I really don't know why you do it and think your the best at everything. By no means is my work the best. I come on here to show my company from the beginning to everyone who enjoys seeing pictures. I enjoy seeing others who do great work and try to build my company like others and take any advice they give into consideration. I also come on here for networking I have met a lot of nice people on here and have become good friends with many of them.
Yes my guy that works full time uses the stander. He has worked for other company's and knows how to run them I still do most of the mowing though
Those black wheels make them so munch better.
I know i think so too!
Brad, is that the same deck as your RH or is that the "new" deck?
No its the new style deck we will see how she does this week although no lawns are really thick like spring grass so I cant test it out fully

deere615
06-27-2011, 11:06 PM
Few quick pics from today:

Stander X

Stripes from Stander X

And my guy on the RH doing the front as I had just finished the back

Dodge91
06-27-2011, 11:15 PM
Nice mower man. Big difference between the RH?

944own
06-28-2011, 12:10 AM
nice mower we don't have any wright dealers in my area.

McG_Landscaping
06-28-2011, 12:39 PM
That is a nice looking mower! I wish I didn't have so many steep hills or I would consider a stander. For me its not practical but I think they are super cool.

deere615
06-28-2011, 09:05 PM
Nice mower man. Big difference between the RH?
Thanks oh yes big difference they changed a lot. The whole machine is bigger: bigger tires etc it seems to hols hills better and not spin tires as much. the hieght adjustment works differently, bigger engine moved the battery, spring platform, actual floating deck, whole new deck design and more!
nice mower we don't have any wright dealers in my area.
Thanks ya we don't either we have a newer dealer about 15 minutes away and that's where I got this. Another one about 30 minutes away closed up last year and the next closest one is 40 minutes away. But these mowers are still extremely popular here
That is a nice looking mower! I wish I didn't have so many steep hills or I would consider a stander. For me its not practical but I think they are super cool.
I do tons of steep hills. This X seems to perform even better than the RH on hills. you just have to get used to using them

RLS24
06-28-2011, 09:24 PM
Saw a 48X at the dealer today when I was there, looks like a nice machine!

deere615
06-28-2011, 09:59 PM
It is mike thanks.

Here is a quick video I made of the mower back at the shop the morning I got it. Its nothing fancy cause I was in a rush to go get a load of mulch before my helpers showed up that day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9tqQBvdf-Q

stuntmanlogan
06-28-2011, 10:15 PM
Congrats on the new mower. Looks like an awesome machine. Ive only seen a handful of them around here.

deere615
06-29-2011, 11:10 PM
Congrats on the new mower. Looks like an awesome machine. Ive only seen a handful of them around here.

Thanks ya like I said before they are quite popular around here everybody has 2 or 3 of them they work well for this area

deere615
06-30-2011, 10:10 PM
Hey McG heres 2 pictures of hills I mow at one of the hotels I do with my standers these were done with the X but I used to do them with the RH

Jpeg lawn maintenance
06-30-2011, 10:32 PM
A snake slither through there with razors taped to it lol !!! Jk buddy

McG_Landscaping
07-01-2011, 08:55 AM
Those are about the same grade as a few of mine! That's promising! I will have to look into demoing one once I go to buy another mower! Hopefully in 2 years I can buy a new walkbehind and, if it works out, a stander
Posted via Mobile Device

93Chevy
07-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Maybe it's just the camera, but those don't look very steep.

I hate hills where you have to get off the sulkey though

deere615
07-04-2011, 10:44 PM
A snake slither through there with razors taped to it lol !!! Jk buddy
it is steep its tough to navigate around that tree without sliding a bit
Those are about the same grade as a few of mine! That's promising! I will have to look into demoing one once I go to buy another mower! Hopefully in 2 years I can buy a new walkbehind and, if it works out, a stander
Posted via Mobile Device
I have not used a ton of other mowers but I personally think the standers do pretty well on the hills
Maybe it's just the camera, but those don't look very steep.

I hate hills where you have to get off the sulkey though

The first one is pretty bad its about the max you can do side to side and I cant go up that one because it will scalp badly at the top The second one is not bad just another hill but I do that one fine

deere615
07-06-2011, 11:38 PM
Still been plenty busy heres 2 quick mulch jobs back from early spring

bobcat48
07-06-2011, 11:50 PM
Looks good,nice job and stripes look really good with the stander x.

deere615
07-07-2011, 10:49 PM
Looks good,nice job and stripes look really good with the stander x.

Thanks and stripes could be better I am still trying to get used to the X the controls are more "Stickier" than the RH

bobcat48
07-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Thanks and stripes could be better I am still trying to get used to the X the controls are more "Stickier" than the RH

Yeah no problem as always,haha right..seems like a very nice machine does your walk behind still get used alot as with the honda 21'' too?

deere615
07-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Yeah no problem as always,haha right..seems like a very nice machine does your walk behind still get used alot as with the honda 21'' too?

Walkbehind gets used on a few yards a week ones with a big enough gate in the back. Both Hondas get used more than I would like lol got alot of gated yards and such this year so all the mowers I have still see plenty of use

Pressedun
07-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Looking really good Brad, I'd assume you're busy even with everything slowing down these days!

bobcat48
07-10-2011, 11:43 PM
Walkbehind gets used on a few yards a week ones with a big enough gate in the back. Both Hondas get used more than I would like lol got alot of gated yards and such this year so all the mowers I have still see plenty of use

Ok nice,you have a nice lineup of mowers with the 21''s,36'' and 48''s u can handle all diffrent size accounts,haha yeah lol.and one more what works best for you doing bush trimming for cleanup i blow the trimmings into the lawn with the handheld,then rake and put into 32 gallon cans that i have works good but just wondering anything a little better i know tarps did before didnt turn out so good,thanks.

deere615
07-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Looking really good Brad, I'd assume you're busy even with everything slowing down these days!
yeah still busy still got jobs till the end of july almost
Ok nice,you have a nice lineup of mowers with the 21''s,36'' and 48''s u can handle all diffrent size accounts,haha yeah lol.and one more what works best for you doing bush trimming for cleanup i blow the trimmings into the lawn with the handheld,then rake and put into 32 gallon cans that i have works good but just wondering anything a little better i know tarps did before didnt turn out so good,thanks.

every place is different for the most part rake the big stuff blow the little stuff

bobcat48
07-11-2011, 10:31 PM

every place is different for the most part rake the big stuff blow the little stuff

Ok thanks,yeah hahaha this is true got a landscape job for a few days re edging a mulch bed and weeding the area tomorrow:usflag:

Pressedun
07-11-2011, 10:38 PM

Good to hear man!

deere615
07-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Little wall job, wasn't mainly for looks homeowner wanted it at the bottom of their year to help with puddling at the bottom. Used 16" block took 2 pallets.
The limestone base runs the whole way after we got a straight line and laid the base course we realized the little area by the garden needed cut back further
River gravel for the back

deere615
07-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Couple more, planted grass above the wall. and yes that's 12" cap on the 16" block...

bobcat48
07-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Looks good,nice job.

deere615
07-13-2011, 09:27 PM
Looks good,nice job.

Ehh For some reason I wasnt completely satisfied, not sure why, but the homeowners loved it they only told me 50 times

93Chevy
07-13-2011, 09:31 PM
Looks pretty good, except for the caps, but some of the blocks don't look 100% straight, but it just might be the camera. Not trying to be a jerk though Brad.

Pressedun
07-13-2011, 09:33 PM
My only thing is the cap stones but looks good man!
Posted via Mobile Device

deere615
07-13-2011, 10:12 PM
Looks pretty good, except for the caps, but some of the blocks don't look 100% straight, but it just might be the camera. Not trying to be a jerk though Brad.
thanks the caps were not glued yet so that might be it might be part of the camera to
My only thing is the cap stones but looks good man!
Posted via Mobile Device
thanks, ya maybe thats it I thought they would look better but as i look at the pictures now I dont like them. Homeowner liked them though

Pressedun
07-13-2011, 10:15 PM
thanks the caps were not glued yet so that might be it might be part of the camera to

thanks, ya maybe thats it I thought they would look better but as i look at the pictures now I dont like them. Homeowner liked them though

Yeah it just looks a bit off with being able to see the wall blocks underneath but hey if they're happy, you did your job right!

deere615
07-14-2011, 10:02 PM
little stump removal job we did bunch of little ones in the back yard. I have used the bobcat on quite a few other jobs this year I got to get pictures up, I love this little machine!

McG_Landscaping
07-14-2011, 10:04 PM
Nice work! I would love to get a small tractor/skid next year if possible. I have access to a ford tractor/backhoe and a new holland ls180 but I would love to have my own!

deere615
07-17-2011, 10:13 PM
Nice work! I would love to get a small tractor/skid next year if possible. I have access to a ford tractor/backhoe and a new holland ls180 but I would love to have my own!

Thanks yeah I love the thing comes in handy alot more than I thought! My uncle has a skid, kubota with FEL, and now a mini excavator but I hate asking to borrow things and just needed my own now I always have it when I need it

WPS85
07-18-2011, 10:00 AM
little stump removal job we did bunch of little ones in the back yard. I have used the bobcat on quite a few other jobs this year I got to get pictures up, I love this little machine!
All your work looks nice!

Do you have any plans to add a Backhoe to the Bobcat? So much more you could do with a Backhoe and really build your business up larger!

You have a nice business. Keep up the good work! :usflag:

deere615
07-18-2011, 09:01 PM
All your work looks nice!

Do you have any plans to add a Backhoe to the Bobcat? So much more you could do with a Backhoe and really build your business up larger!

You have a nice business. Keep up the good work! :usflag:

Thanks, most likely not I would rather get a mini excavator right now I know a guy that I just sub the work to. I really haven't got that much type of work so unless I got a big job or found a good deal on one, no.
I do however would like to get a brush hog and a few other implements eventually

deere615
07-18-2011, 10:18 PM
One of the little jobs we did on friday. Removed a bunch of plants, cleaned up and put in pa red stone, One of my regular customers I did the same thing to the other side last year

Stihlman11
07-18-2011, 10:24 PM
Nice work and equipment. If you dont mind me asking, what do those bobcat tractors cost? Also, im not new here, just got a new lawnsite name

Pro-Lawn&Grounds
07-19-2011, 01:45 AM
He I'm in the market for a dump trailer man and like I see your work and your progression business wise and I need to ask you is the 5x8 single axle really enough? I feel like it'd be soooooooo simple to over load that thing

thelawnman
07-19-2011, 08:19 AM
Brad looks great with that rock it looks a lot cleaner.

WPS85
07-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Thanks, most likely not I would rather get a mini excavator right now I know a guy that I just sub the work to. I really haven't got that much type of work so unless I got a big job or found a good deal on one, no.
I do however would like to get a brush hog and a few other implements eventually
A mini excavator would be fine! You could use your Bobcat to move dirt if needed. When you get equipment like that, expect to get more jobs in excavation!

You can make some good money with a bush-hog too!

One of the little jobs we did on friday. Removed a bunch of plants, cleaned up and put in pa red stone, One of my regular customers I did the same thing to the other side last year
Nice work!

It looks much better now with the rock! I never did like that type of plants.

deere615
07-19-2011, 10:04 PM
Nice work and equipment. If you dont mind me asking, what do those bobcat tractors cost? Also, im not new here, just got a new lawnsite name
Thanks I will pm you
He I'm in the market for a dump trailer man and like I see your work and your progression business wise and I need to ask you is the 5x8 single axle really enough? I feel like it'd be soooooooo simple to over load that thing
Oh yes it does get overloaded but its a great trailer. The reason I orginally went with that size was because I only had a half ton and even then loaded it was rough. I would probably get a 6x12/14 no but that would even be heavy for my 3/4ton truck. I plan on getting a dump truck and keeping the little dump trailer also. Alot of my mulch jobs were 5yards so it was a good size, there have been times I could have used bigger but for the most part it has been awesome
Brad looks great with that rock it looks a lot cleaner.
Thanks yes much cleaner!
A mini excavator would be fine! You could use your Bobcat to move dirt if needed. When you get equipment like that, expect to get more jobs in excavation!

You can make some good money with a bush-hog too!

Nice work!

It looks much better now with the rock! I never did like that type of plants.
Yeah I know I could get more work but I am not ready to go there just yet, I got one more year of college I don't want to grow to fast with the company. Yeah I did a little advertising for brush hogging and haven't got anything I am hoping I can get into that a little though.

Yeah the plants had to go, I don't hate those though I like them better than regular ornamental grasses though. I think those plants look good in river rock beds

deere615
07-20-2011, 11:31 PM
Little dry with lawns right now but still been extremely busy so thats good! Some mowing pictures from spring time...

Commercial lawn done with 21"

Little apartment building

3 weeks of spring growth:dizzy:

2 residental lawns

havenlax18
07-25-2011, 10:01 AM
Great work Brad, I have commented numeral times in this thread but over the past week I have read every single word in this treaad watching you grow. I love the standies. I have one myself. Surprised you don't stage your bobcat at one of you comercail accounts to keep your trucks freed up? -Brandon

havenlax18
07-25-2011, 10:05 AM
Also my dads down sizing and handing down his company to me, I am in my late teens, I will make an up graded equipment list of what is accually mine now. Also I must say you are pretty good with one of those loaders. Myself I have done skid steer competions and rodeo's and have came in the top 3 everytime due to a fat hilly billy named Bill. ha

deere615
07-25-2011, 08:57 PM
Great work Brad, I have commented numeral times in this thread but over the past week I have read every single word in this treaad watching you grow. I love the standies. I have one myself. Surprised you don't stage your bobcat at one of you comercail accounts to keep your trucks freed up? -Brandon

Thanks, stage my bobcat at one of my commercial sites??? I have no clue what you mean the bobcat does not do regular mowing, it stays at the shop and loads stuff and when I have a job I need it on I haul it there do the job and bring it back

deere615
07-25-2011, 10:07 PM
few randoms,...

Recent stripes

loading barrels of gravel with the forklift:weightlifter:

Loading mulch into trailer with the bobcat

havenlax18
07-26-2011, 07:46 AM
Thanks, stage my bobcat at one of my commercial sites??? I have no clue what you mean the bobcat does not do regular mowing, it stays at the shop and loads stuff and when I have a job I need it on I haul it there do the job and bring it back

I meant for snow removal.

deerewashed
07-26-2011, 07:47 PM
you got bulk at your shop

deere615
07-26-2011, 09:04 PM
I meant for snow removal.
Oh because I brought that to load salt then I would have no way to load salt. Bucket is not a ton of use on a big site and you cant put a huge pusher on it. The storms we get around here are all usually smaller compared to other places
you got bulk at your shop

mulch ya a bit I never get it delivered but if I have leftover I put it in the salt bin or sometimes in the spring I was buying some during the week and dumping it there to have it for weekend jobs especially sundays when the yard is not open at all

deere615
08-02-2011, 10:50 PM
28yard mulch job from spring, used the bobcat to help woth parts of it. We did all 28yards in 3.5 hrs with 3 guys

deere615
08-02-2011, 10:52 PM
the rest...

havenlax18
08-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Nice job using the bobcat, must of saved some time, I mulch a whole development and the mulch was dumped at the bottom entrance so I got the bobcat and relocated the mulch into the beds, helped so much because the road was very steep not including how steep the drives were. The street alone was a quarter mile... anyway smart idea on using your machine.

Chevy z71
08-03-2011, 10:02 AM
That's what i call alot of mulch.

deere615
08-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Nice job using the bobcat, must of saved some time, I mulch a whole development and the mulch was dumped at the bottom entrance so I got the bobcat and relocated the mulch into the beds, helped so much because the road was very steep not including how steep the drives were. The street alone was a quarter mile... anyway smart idea on using your machine.
Oh yes it definitely did! Had to cleanup the tire marks a little but it was definitely worth it!
That's what i call alot of mulch.

haha wasnt alot compared to some guys but it was a decetn size mulch job for me

93Chevy
08-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Dang, you guys go faster than our Express Blower.

deere615
08-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Dang, you guys go faster than our Express Blower.

I was surprised how fast we moved it too were were packing up by 12 and had got there at 830. Btw I saw that isuzu blower truck at the condos in kennedy liek 2 weeks ago

93Chevy
08-03-2011, 09:46 PM
I was surprised how fast we moved it too were were packing up by 12 and had got there at 830. Btw I saw that isuzu blower truck at the condos in kennedy liek 2 weeks ago

It's a Ford LCF9000 actually, but same thing:laugh::laugh:

That's our little blower truck also, we have a 25-ish yard Freightliner Express Blower that's really nice.

deere615
08-03-2011, 10:01 PM
It's a Ford LCF9000 actually, but same thing:laugh::laugh:

That's our little blower truck also, we have a 25-ish yard Freightliner Express Blower that's really nice.

sweet i remember you saying they had 2 ya it looked nicer than isuzu but they look similar are they still out doing mulch? I got 3 more jobs already to mulch this month I still see companies doing mulch everywhere I hardly do anything after middle of July I think I did 1 last year in august adn one or 2 in the fall

93Chevy
08-04-2011, 06:08 AM
sweet i remember you saying they had 2 ya it looked nicer than isuzu but they look similar are they still out doing mulch? I got 3 more jobs already to mulch this month I still see companies doing mulch everywhere I hardly do anything after middle of July I think I did 1 last year in august adn one or 2 in the fall

I think we were supposed to get to it earlier, but I think there might have been a payment issue. There's actually one place we don't mulch until about middle of August, but it's an apartment complex for a university, so that actually makes sense.

deerewashed
08-07-2011, 07:19 PM
they on yet?

deere615
08-07-2011, 10:40 PM
they on yet?

what are you talking about?

deerewashed
08-08-2011, 05:47 AM
sorry was on wrong thread lol....

ny scaper
08-08-2011, 09:18 AM
28yard mulch job from spring, used the bobcat to help woth parts of it. We did all 28yards in 3.5 hrs with 3 guys

That's pumping it out!!! Must be nice to have emplyees who know what they are doing.

bobcat48
08-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Mulch job looks great,thats cool u used the bobcat to make it go a little easier.

deere615
08-08-2011, 07:54 PM
That's pumping it out!!! Must be nice to have emplyees who know what they are doing.
ya for the most part haha no employee is perfect...
Mulch job looks great,thats cool u used the bobcat to make it go a little easier.

ya it was definetly easier on our backs I did have to pressure wash some tire marks though that only took a half hour or so

deere615
08-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Changing both standers oil/filters/grease

Did Brakes all the way around on the 2500HD

And a little set of stripes

bobcat48
08-08-2011, 10:28 PM
Changing both standers oil/filters/grease

Did Brakes all the way around on the 2500HD

And a little set of stripes

Nice pics,still a bad mower u got the x.. and well i like both lol.

grassman177
08-08-2011, 11:21 PM
how you liking that stander x compared to the older model, not the machine but rather the deck?

by the way, sup buddy. i know i dont get on here much, but i dont frequent the pic threads forum is all

deere615
08-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Nice pics,still a bad mower u got the x.. and well i like both lol.
Yes its a sweet mower
how you liking that stander x compared to the older model, not the machine but rather the deck?

by the way, sup buddy. i know i dont get on here much, but i dont frequent the pic threads forum is all

Its sweet I mowed in the rain this morning and some pretty thick lawns man it is a big improvement over the old deck although I never thought the old deck was terrible. I got one little clump to blow out today otherwise that was its I really like it I just don't like how the deck bounces so much because the motor is mounted on top and it is an actual floating deck unlike the old rapid hieght standers.

deere615
08-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Another recent job, 23 ton of oversized river gravel! Had to cleanup the hillside first, it was bad, Only have one before picture and its not much.

havenlax18
08-10-2011, 10:01 PM
I am guessing you used the bobcat for that also?

havenlax18
08-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Nevermind didnt see it in the picture at first...

POWER STROKE
08-10-2011, 11:46 PM
Nice work as always

deere615
08-11-2011, 09:00 PM
I am guessing you used the bobcat for that also?
Yep saved alot of back breaking labor! still had to move a little by hand
Nice work as always

Thanks!

deere615
08-15-2011, 11:12 PM
Mulch/cleanup job I wish I would have took befores this was like the ugliest looking property on the block, no edging was done except with the string trimmer also had to flatten a little mound that was in their yard they no longer wanted

KE-llc
08-15-2011, 11:18 PM
did you finally buy a real trailer to haul that loader around on or is your uncles??
Posted via Mobile Device

deerewashed
08-15-2011, 11:25 PM
the bobcat needs a wash and wax....

KE-llc
08-15-2011, 11:37 PM
I'm sure brad has better things to do then was and wax it...it's a tool, doesn't matter how purty it is just maintain it and work it
Posted via Mobile Device

havenlax18
08-15-2011, 11:41 PM
My bobcats havent been washed since spring. Mostly because I never get a chance to or there are on job sites.

bobcat48
08-16-2011, 11:22 AM
Looks good,nice job.

deerewashed
08-16-2011, 11:39 AM
i didnt seriously mean wash and wax, just hose her down. i hose my stuff down at the end of every week, sometimes throw some soap in the mix, and pretty rarely some tire shine and wax.

93Chevy
08-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Would you look at that. I hated jobs like that. Nice work though.

deere615
08-16-2011, 09:45 PM
did you finally buy a real trailer to haul that loader around on or is your uncles??
Posted via Mobile Device
My uncles I have full use of it any time, Few other things I need then I will be getting a deckover other trailer hauls the bobcat fine to though. I do all the maintenance on the trailer etc etc I even bought a tool box for the front

deere615
08-16-2011, 09:51 PM
the bobcat needs a wash and wax....
Yeah it does badly I just dont have water at the shop or it would have been done a while ago, Someday when I get a chance I might just ride it down to the car wash which is only about 3/4 mile away:laugh:
I'm sure brad has better things to do then was and wax it...it's a tool, doesn't matter how purty it is just maintain it and work it
Posted via Mobile Device
Ya but when ya pay for something that much I like to keep it clean, my enthusiasm to keep it real clean will go down with time like it does with my trucks etc. Already put a nice dent and scratch in the hood:cry:
My bobcats havent been washed since spring. Mostly because I never get a chance to or there are on job sites.

Looks good,nice job.
Ya usually when I have it out its always a busy day and I never have time to stop and wash it mine wash washed late spring when it was last at my house
i didnt seriously mean wash and wax, just hose her down. i hose my stuff down at the end of every week, sometimes throw some soap in the mix, and pretty rarely some tire shine and wax.
Yeah I try to keep it real nice especially because of the salt in the winter
Would you look at that. I hated jobs like that. Nice work though.
Thanks the stone jobs are tough but mine wasnt that bad since I had the bobcat <- love that thing somedays I like to just stand there and look at it

93Chevy
08-16-2011, 09:53 PM
Brad, if I had a nice machine like that, I'd look at it all the time also. Heck, all I CAN do is look at it.

deere615
08-16-2011, 10:17 PM
Brad, if I had a nice machine like that, I'd look at it all the time also. Heck, all I CAN do is look at it.

If you look at it too much your eyes will get really big (watch edbassmasters elmo prank call haha)

bmac32
08-17-2011, 09:37 AM
love that thing somedays I like to just stand there and look at it
thats what she said
sorry i had to:hammerhead::hammerhead:

deere615
08-17-2011, 08:33 PM
thats what she said
sorry i had to:hammerhead::hammerhead:

HAHAHA new signature I see :cool2:

deere615
08-18-2011, 08:53 PM
Video of my Wright stander X in action mowing a lawn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awC32tCtUfI

deere615
08-22-2011, 10:13 PM
2011 pictures of equipment- I didn't go into as much detail (ie-putting every single tool out) as I usually do, I just did the major stuff as I have been real busy and some of my tools are scattered around but here ya go:

deerewashed
08-22-2011, 10:21 PM
ssssswwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaatttttttttt.............the x is so much beefier than the rh....

bobcat48
08-22-2011, 10:23 PM
Very nice,love it!

deere615
08-23-2011, 10:27 PM
ssssswwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaatttttttttt.............the x is so much beefier than the rh....
yes it is I love it but that rapid hieght has taken alot of abuse and still going strong though there is only about 450 some hrs on it and 70 some on the X
Very nice,love it!

thanks

deere615
08-24-2011, 11:02 PM
2 smaller mulch jobs

Cleaned up and mulched this hill it was covered in weeds and they all had to be pulled by hand

Planted some junipers and mulched this hill

FinerCutslawnCare
08-25-2011, 06:37 PM
Hopefully that mulch stays in place!

deere615
08-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Hopefully that mulch stays in place!

I was just a bit worried too but we had a nasty nasty storm on friday it was all over the national news and we just had another hard rain this morning, I was there today and none of it moved what so ever

93Chevy
08-25-2011, 09:12 PM
Must have missed it at the time postage, but I wanted to tell you the first thing I do when I see a nice fleet pic like that is I say would you look at that. You know what I mean?