PDA

View Full Version : We Want Our Shirts Seen Around the World!!!

Dano50
08-15-2008, 12:34 PM
Or our hats, were not picky. ;)

Take a pic wearing either a Fluid Film shirt or hat next to a city sign, landmark, or anything cool that lets us know where you're from, and we'll post it on our website. We'll also give you your choice of another free hat or shirt! Start your Christmas shopping early and get a free shirt to stuff in the kid's stockings!

Get a 3XL as a night shirt for the wife and get banned to the dog house for two whole weeks!

Give a hat to your father-in-law and be invited over for dinner!

The possibilities are endless, so post a pic today and show how cool you look wearing a sharp Fluid Film T-Shirt or Hat. :cool2:

JosephLawnCare
08-17-2008, 09:51 PM
I will when you send me my shirt from plowsite!!(Check your pm.) I have a hat but need the shirt to go with it. Have you ever thought of making graphic sets for dike bikes and quads??? That would be sweet advertisement!!

botayota
08-19-2008, 12:31 AM
Dano,
If you send me a hat or shirt I'd wear it and take a picture next to our town sign!!
How can I get a hat or shirt?

LMK?
Clint:weightlifter:

Dano50
08-25-2008, 11:12 AM
To get your first hat or shirt, just post a pic using a regular sized Fluid Film can in action. It's that easy...

Let me look into the graphic sets. That would be sweet!

botayota
08-25-2008, 10:06 PM
:walking:OK posted some pics for you under the Thread Fluid Film T-shirts & Hats.

Tks,
BY

Dano50
08-26-2008, 10:34 AM
:walking:OK posted some pics for you under the Thread Fluid Film T-shirts & Hats.

Tks,
BY

Nicely done! :drinkup:

Just PM me your address for your free Fluid Film T-Shirt!

JoyofFluidFilm
09-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Hey, these shirts are awesome!
How can you not sport the "Fluid Film" shirt?

Everyone at my work has one.
And we take pride in wearing it, and so should you. Start posting your pictures today on the website and get your self a cool funky Fluid Film shirt.

Look forward to seeing your pictures!!! *trucewhiteflag*

botayota
09-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Just received my shirt in the mail today, will get a photo posted here soon.
BY:waving:

JoyofFluidFilm
12-30-2008, 06:29 PM
Post a picture of a regular sized Fluid Film can and get a fluid film shirt!!!!
Its as easy as 1,2,3.

Fluid Film shirts come in Medium, large, XL, 2 XL and 3 XL..

punt66
12-30-2008, 06:34 PM
Literally around the world? How about the Philippines. Have a machine shop over there. I could get my guy to do it but would you ship him the shirt to the philippines? Or did you mean aroud the US?

Dano50
01-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Well, we'd love to see a shirt in the Philippines but I think it would cost a bit much to send one there. I'd love to see a shirt in Connecticut! :)

JoyofFluidFilm
01-14-2009, 05:04 PM
around the world...

Junior M
01-14-2009, 05:24 PM
How can I get a shirt?

Dano50
01-19-2009, 09:45 AM
Just post a pic using a regular sized can of Fluid Film on your equipment and we'll send out a shirt for free.

FDuce
01-19-2009, 11:37 AM
I will when you send me my shirt from plowsite!!(Check your pm.) I have a hat but need the shirt to go with it. Have you ever thought of making graphic sets for dike bikes and quads??? That would be sweet advertisement!!

What kind of bike is that?:laugh: I would say post a pic but I doubt it would be allowed.

JoyofFluidFilm
01-19-2009, 12:21 PM
Take a pic wearing either a Fluid Film shirt or hat next to a city sign, landmark, or anything cool that lets us know where you're from, and we'll post it on our website. We'll also give you your choice of another free hat or shirt! Start your Christmas shopping early and get a free shirt to stuff in the kid's stockings!

Get a 3XL as a night shirt for the wife and get banned to the dog house for two whole weeks!

Give a hat to your father-in-law and be invited over for dinner!

The possibilities are endless, so post a pic today and show how cool you look wearing a sharp Fluid Film T-Shirt or Hat.:usflag: