PDA

View Full Version : i need help

tico2007br
08-15-2008, 07:09 PM
hi guys i start my business this year so i dont know everything yet,so my question is:i have a costumer her law is nice green but i mow a circle(dead end street)the circle is get so much weed( crabgrass) , the law have now 2 green colors one is a green dark(grass) and the weed(crabgrass)is a light green,what can i do to kill all that crabgrass? just to clean that a bit,next year in april i can put the weed prevention...
thank's
alex

punt66
08-15-2008, 07:20 PM
hi guys i start my business this year so i dont know everything yet,so my question is:i have a costumer her law is nice green but i mow a circle(dead end street)the circle is get so much weed( crabgrass) , the law have now 2 green colors one is a green dark(grass) and the weed(crabgrass)is a light green,what can i do to kill all that crabgrass? just to clean that a bit,next year in april i can put the weed prevention...
thank's
alex

Alex you cannot legally apply pesticides without a license.

JohnnyRocker
05-06-2009, 05:29 PM
thank's
alex

maybe learn to speak English correctly, sounds like a foreign low baller.

VirginiaLawnCare
05-07-2009, 01:05 PM
maybe learn to speak English correctly, sounds like a foreign low baller.

This was almost a year old until you posted that pointless comment. Why would you bring this back from the dead just to say that? What a waste.

Economy Landscaping
05-07-2009, 06:40 PM
This was almost a year old until you posted that pointless comment. Why would you bring this back from the dead just to say that? What a waste.

:D

http://www.gifanatics.com/files/InBeforeTheLock.gif

bohiaa
05-07-2009, 07:34 PM
Well do you think he sprayed it ??????????

JohnnyRocker
05-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Lol at the person wasting their time, to tell me that I'm wasting my time. Too funny.

TGM
05-08-2009, 10:18 PM
i'm wasting my time watching every body else waste their time. must be a party!

mnglocker
05-09-2009, 02:52 AM
Where's the punch?