PDA

View Full Version : Help with a starter trailer

coopmaster
08-15-2008, 10:05 PM
I am a one man operation. So far I've gotten by using just my minivan hauling a 21" Honda, Echo SRM210 trimmer, and Echo PB200 blower. I have ordered a Quick 36. So now I am looking for a starter trailer. The only place I know to look is big box Homy Depo and Lowes. They both have pretty much the same.
Are there other options. Looking for roughly 4x6 maybe 5x7 single axle.
Any thoughts? Thanks for looking.

stevenf
08-15-2008, 10:25 PM
If I were you, I would look for an old or small pickup. Rather then forking up the money for a trailer, get what you will need in the long run. That mower will fit perfect in a truck bed.
There was another thread floating around with a small Ranger that has a trimmer rack and Quick 36 mower in the back. It looked very professional and Im sure its better then towing a trailer all teh time.

MnGreen
08-15-2008, 10:56 PM
You any where near Pittsburgh
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/grd/796793866.html

Went through Craigslist quick and found a nice $200 set up.
Bolt some e-trac to the floor and your set.

search Craigslist daily

Grits
08-16-2008, 03:09 AM
You are a scrub! SCRUB!!!!!! You give legit lawn professionals a bad name. Get out of the biz and go smoke your meth.

(Read his other posts before you jump on me.)

topsites
08-16-2008, 03:32 AM
If you're going to buy a trailer then buy the right one to begin with.

ALC-GregH
08-16-2008, 09:51 AM
I have a nice 4x8 trailer I want to sell. It's in great shape. I can tell you this, it won't be cheap. Besides, you can afford it being your not a actual business and don't pay out any overhead. What is the name of your company?