PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to ALWAYS keep your truck clean!

D&B Sharp Finish
08-16-2008, 11:09 AM
So I just started cutting the grass at a carwarsh in town, and now I get all the free carwashes I want! My truck hasn't been dirty since I started cutting there! It's really nice when we're tryin to leave early for a truck pull to be able to drive through on my way home and not have to spend $15 bucks, or 30min at the manual car wash. :drinkup:

AndyTblc
08-16-2008, 11:58 AM
I wish I had that, I wash mine 2 times a week.

TandM
08-16-2008, 12:27 PM
I like that idea maybe I will hit up the local car washes......

topsites
08-17-2008, 05:27 PM
Hmmmm, I've been using standard rain down pours to keep mine clean,
haven't washed it since the day I bought it thou I will say it is starting to
develop what appear to be mildew stains on the finish, strange.

Junior M
08-17-2008, 06:17 PM
my cousin bought a 2500 dodge longbed after the tranny went out in his 3500 and when they asked what his biggest problem (besides the tranny) was with that truck? and he told them keeping it clean because he is always in the mud trapping, hunting and scrapping. and the ohio clay is hard to wash off.. they said well anytime you need your truck washed bring it in we will do it for free as long as you have this truck.. that is some freakn service!! I cant even get my local chevy dealer to give me the pig tail for the brake controller that was suppose to be there... so me and my dad my our own

02DURAMAX
08-20-2008, 03:38 AM
my cousin bought a 2500 dodge longbed after the tranny went out in his 3500 and when they asked what his biggest problem (besides the tranny) was with that truck? and he told them keeping it clean because he is always in the mud trapping, hunting and scrapping. and the ohio clay is hard to wash off.. they said well anytime you need your truck washed bring it in we will do it for free as long as you have this truck.. that is some freakn service!! I cant even get my local chevy dealer to give me the pig tail for the brake controller that was suppose to be there... so me and my dad my our own

My chevy dealer Gave us free carwashes as long as we have the truck...when you buy it they give you a card that looks like a credit card and all you do is swip anytime you want 24/7 and its washed for free at the dealers automatic car wash...Now thats good service!!!

DoetschOutdoor
08-20-2008, 10:28 AM
Just remember, all them carwashes aint the best for your truck's clearcoat.

Junior M
08-20-2008, 04:11 PM
My chevy dealer Gave us free carwashes as long as we have the truck...when you buy it they give you a card that looks like a credit card and all you do is swip anytime you want 24/7 and its washed for free at the dealers automatic car wash...Now thats good service!!!
no they will actually like hand wash it for him.. of course on business hours but it will still be washed anytime by that high school kid that details all the cars...

Lawnworks
08-20-2008, 07:27 PM
Hmmmm, I've been using standard rain down pours to keep mine clean,
haven't washed it since the day I bought it thou I will say it is starting to
develop what appear to be mildew stains on the finish, strange.

lol... who has time for car washing when there is work to be done?

02DURAMAX
08-20-2008, 09:41 PM
lol... who has time for car washing when there is work to be done?

when you have other people to work for you!

Travis E
08-20-2008, 11:28 PM
We have one dealer that has free washes for as long as you own the vehicle. Only during business hours.

I hand wash atleast once a week and then most of the time put a quick detail spray wax on it and coat the tires.

Kennedy Landscaping
08-22-2008, 12:19 AM
Like I have mentioned before in previous threads I work part-time for a local funeral home doing maintenance such as lawn mowing, garden maintenance and keeping cars clean and gassed up. When I got hired my boss told me I could wash my truck whenever I want. Usually gets washed once a week, tires shined, vacuumed, armorall and all that good stuff, and I try to wax it about once a month.

greenman92
08-23-2008, 06:35 PM
that would be so nice to have a free carwash. I wash the truck every 2 days and wash the mowers every friday. i usually use a power washer on the mowers and the carwash on the truck.