PDA

View Full Version : Website Launched Today

ViceNut
08-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Just got the website up and going. Still under construction with plenty to add, but its up and started. Let us know what you think so far. :cool2:

http://web.me.com/chestnutoaks/

GreenDaze Landscaping
08-17-2008, 12:23 AM
looks great.You guys do great work

Junior M
08-17-2008, 12:31 AM
wow!! nice website! you guys are huge for only starting in 2002!! good work creates good business.. that is the way i look at things and you guys obviously made it come true.. so when can i come work for you? hahaha nice website guys and best of luck and hope the work keeps coming in....

ViceNut
08-17-2008, 12:40 AM
thanks guys!

jlm, I'll be passing through your way possibly weekend after next. Headed down with my buddy to his farm in sumter to get in some bow hunting. :cool2:

Lawn Enforcer
08-17-2008, 12:40 AM
Excellent is all I can say! Nice 'site

Chestnut Oaks Prez
08-17-2008, 12:54 AM
thanks guys!

jlm, I'll be passing through your way possibly weekend after next. Headed down with my buddy to his farm in sumter to get in some bow hunting. :cool2:

Not:hammerhead:Ga Dome for Clemson/Bama game that weekend.:)

ViceNut
08-17-2008, 01:01 AM
Not:hammerhead:Ga Dome for Clemson/Bama game that weekend.:)

:wall doh! I forgot. Oh well, maybe I can talk ricky into going next weekend instead of the following weekend. :clapping:

Travis E
08-17-2008, 01:02 AM
I just can't believe you didn't have a website before now! Looks good guys!

02DURAMAX
08-17-2008, 02:06 AM
Looks Great!!!!...Who is who on the site? On Lawnsite.

Cashio13
08-17-2008, 03:24 AM
wow...all i can say. you hiring? cause if you are im moving to South Carolina!

TXNSLighting
08-17-2008, 01:41 PM
Wow! that is a fantastic looking site guys! Real good work.

Junior M
08-17-2008, 04:38 PM
:wall doh! I forgot. Oh well, maybe I can talk ricky into going next weekend instead of the following weekend. :clapping:
you could drop your 190 off on your way by! i got three lots to clear, a pool to backfill, and a french drain and the french drain needed done two weeks ago, they want the lots cleared now and the pool backfill has to get done the only thing that would stop us would be rain... and that usually doesnt either unless it gets to muddy. haha

what county are you hunting in? must be richland. cuz it doesnt open in kershaw until sept.
how are you guys coming down? I found out there are actually two elgins in SC, how stupid is that! but the sumter exit on twenty is like ten or twelve miles above the exit for my elgin..

BrandonV
08-17-2008, 06:26 PM
nice to see another mac guy, are you going to get a pointer to you address? IE you'd typing in www.chesnutoaks.com instead of all the http://web.me.com/chestnutoaks/

Chestnut Oaks Prez
08-17-2008, 09:16 PM
nice to see another mac guy, are you going to get a pointer to you address? IE you'd typing in www.chesnutoaks.com instead of all the http://web.me.com/chestnutoaks/

Yep, Wife is workin on that. Looks like the closest we can get is www.chestnut-oaks.net which is alot easier.

elite lawns
08-18-2008, 01:14 AM
very nice website

ViceNut
08-18-2008, 01:48 AM
Looks Great!!!!...Who is who on the site? On Lawnsite.

Im vicenut, and he's prez. ;) haha, Im on the right, the young un, and prez is on the left. :laugh:

kleankutslawn
08-18-2008, 02:06 AM
nice site,nice work!

grass2cash
08-18-2008, 10:13 AM
The site is fantastic but it ran kind of slow on firefox.

dura to the max
08-18-2008, 08:47 PM
looks great. i am always amazed at yalls work. i would love to see some of it in person next time i come to greenville. and have fun at the clemson game! go tigers!

ViceNut
08-18-2008, 10:08 PM
looks great. i am always amazed at yalls work. i would love to see some of it in person next time i come to greenville. and have fun at the clemson game! go tigers!

sounds good, hit us up with a PM next time you come this way and we can show you some stuff. :waving:

dura to the max
08-18-2008, 10:12 PM
you got a deal. maybe i could volunteer as free labor for a day????? with the exception of very few, anyone could learn a lot from you guys.

ashs inc
08-24-2008, 06:41 PM
please please hang 60 on BAMA .......WDE

ViceNut
08-25-2008, 11:23 AM
please please hang 60 on BAMA .......WDE

we'll do our best. I dont see any reason why it shouldn't be a win. It might not be simple, but we should be able to beat them them a decent margin. If Jamie Harper shows out, with spiller and davis too, and all the other weapons, it could get ugly. :cool2::laugh:

GATOR LAWN CARE
08-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Very nice site, and great looking work:clapping:

Ajax
08-25-2008, 12:50 PM
Nice site. Did you have someone set it up for you? Have you ever heard of google analytics? It tracks who is visiting your site, and how they found it. It's very cool and addicting, I check mine daily. It helps you make additions to your site if you need to add different keywords so people find you easier. You should look into it if you havn't already.

ViceNut
08-26-2008, 12:58 AM
Nice site. Did you have someone set it up for you? Have you ever heard of google analytics? It tracks who is visiting your site, and how they found it. It's very cool and addicting, I check mine daily. It helps you make additions to your site if you need to add different keywords so people find you easier. You should look into it if you havn't already.

thats pretty cool, we'll have to look into that. Nobody set it up, other than momma oaks. :laugh: Pretty much anything she decides she wants to do, she does it, and does it like she's done it before. For instance, check the water garden pics and she built the swing set-up from scratch. Just one of many things though. But thanks for the idea, we'll have to look into it for sure.

tradeyouraccounts
08-26-2008, 01:05 AM
Looks all good to me like the images used and easy to navigate. Are you able to get your email configured so that you have your domain name instead of @aol

Good work :clapping:

lifetree
03-28-2009, 11:25 PM
I just looked at the website at it looks very nice ... however, I must say that it takes so long to load all the pictures of your work that it made me just close the window to the webiste ... it just wasn't worth spending 5 minutes to get through it all !!

grassman177
03-28-2009, 11:42 PM
very nice, we are working on a new one as we speak and hope to have it up in a few more weeks. the one we have currently is only half built and was not to our standards before we decided to go another route.

riverwalklandscaping
03-29-2009, 04:49 PM
link takes me to an error page?

fazzy815-66
03-29-2009, 07:42 PM
link takes me to an error page?
go to the second page of the thread and they have another link I think its chestnutoaks.net now (this thread is old)