PDA

View Full Version : Everide Standers

CustomKare
08-17-2008, 12:54 AM
Anyone have experience with Everide Standers. I have a couple Wrights but found a good price on some Everides. Anyone have history with these machines?

hackitdown
08-17-2008, 07:34 AM
Anyone have experience with Everide Standers. I have a couple Wrights but found a good price on some Everides. Anyone have history with these machines?

I have a 48" Great Dane Super Surfer, which is identical to the everride. It has been a good machine so far. I have only about 100 hours on it. The same machine is sold as a Gravely, and John Deere sells one with a Deere deck (I think). I went with the floating deck, because it gives you a quick height adjust.

Lawn Enforcer
08-17-2008, 08:52 AM
I own 2 Everride standers and I love 'em! Search my threads and look at them. They are priced well and built like a tank.

SlowMow
08-17-2008, 02:51 PM

Is this an implication that you are unhappy with your Wright units? Not to sound mouthy, just curious because I'm looking at buying some Wright. As they say, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

CustomKare
08-17-2008, 05:36 PM
No problems with the WRIGHTS at all. Just found a good price with an Everide. Like you said, If it aint broke don't fix it....I already talked myself out of it. If I get another addition to my fleet it will be another WRIGHT. Buys with confidence my friend!!!

Good luck