PDA

View Full Version : I dont where to post this but here it gose.

sbcboy1
08-17-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm in the state of new jersey and new to this site. I would like to run this idea and see what people think. I would like to start up my own business do mobile repairs for landscape companys big and small to where i come out and service the equepment and trimmers and so on and so for forth but i would also be doing car and truck repair as well my rates would be very far i mean lets face it for those of you that know it sucks working for someone. well just run with this and be honest tell me what you think. Just keep in mind i already have 100 clients that i service cars and truck for.

Thanks,
Sorry if i put this in the wrong forum.

DBL
08-17-2008, 01:57 PM
i think its a good expansion to you mobile truck and auto repair but expansion is the word dont rely on it to be your number one i know most crews (atleast my crews) are handy enough if they cant fix it they can atleast get it on the trailer and back to the shop....but theres definitely a business out there for mobile truck repairs such as tires as you well know

punt66
08-17-2008, 02:12 PM
I think thats a small market. Most LCO's can hold their own for repair and maintenance. The only time i bring equipment back to the dealer is if its warranteed.

J.A.G LAWNCARE
08-18-2008, 12:19 AM
sorry dude but wont work , you will need 1000000000 worth of parts for all the differnt equipment . no way you will have what i need with out ordeing it and i can do that ........