PDA

View Full Version : color flyers... who should i have print?

bruno_rs
08-18-2008, 10:04 AM
hey all, i have a color (photo quality) flyer i'd like to get out asap. who would be best to do the printing for me? at this point, i only need 1,000. staples and stores like it, want 50 cents per copy. any suggestions, #'s and/or web addresses will be greatly appreciated. thanks, have a good one.

Big C
08-18-2008, 11:20 AM
hey all, i have a color (photo quality) flyer i'd like to get out asap. who would be best to do the printing for me? at this point, i only need 1,000. staples and stores like it, want 50 cents per copy. any suggestions, #'s and/or web addresses will be greatly appreciated. thanks, have a good one.

Save your money, take out an ad in your local paper and on craigs list. The success rate on flyers is not that high....out of the first 500 that I put out I got one $70 month account...that is a PITA and will probibly get dropped at the end of the season...not a good return on investment at 50 cents per copy.

Puddle of Oil
08-18-2008, 08:35 PM
i put out 1000 flyers 5 years ago and didnt get one lawn. try ur local paper or put out yard signs if u already have some accounts. but dont waste ur time and money with the flyers.