PDA

View Full Version : In An English Country Garden

Gorhad
08-20-2008, 02:47 PM
R there any Brits mowing out there?:drinkup:

Phil G
08-20-2008, 03:19 PM
R there any Brits mowing out there?:drinkup:

Oh yer, I think there are quite a few of us on here, maybe we should secretly plan a take over :D How come we don't have a flag on the Smilies? USA, Canada, Australia but no Union Jack. D'yer recon their ashamed of us? We should bombard the administrator with PM's to ask why.
Where are you from?
atb Phil :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

sporter96
08-20-2008, 04:16 PM
How does Britian's landscape and lawn care compare with the States? Are you doing more Gardening than landscaping? What does a "Landscaper" or LCO use as typical equipment?

And yes - there should a Union Jack Smilie...

:usflag:

Phil G
08-20-2008, 04:37 PM
How does Britian's landscape and lawn care compare with the States? Are you doing more Gardening than landscaping? What does a "Landscaper" or LCO use as typical equipment?

And yes - there should a Union Jack Smilie...

:usflag:

Hi, check out my first posting, there are a couple of pics on there that show the average size garden. Very few gardens have acres of land; it's just to valuable for building. A recent development in North London of houses that sell for £1 million have gardens less than 100ft long:)
atb Phil:)

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=237886

tacoma200
08-20-2008, 04:37 PM
Oh yer, I think there are quite a few of us on here, maybe we should secretly plan a take over :D How come we don't have a flag on the Smilies? USA, Canada, Australia but no Union Jack. D'yer recon their ashamed of us? We should bombard the administrator with PM's to ask why.
Where are you from?
atb Phil :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

I for one am very glad to have you on board. It's always interesting to view lawn care/ garden care from different perspectives. I don't know how to get the administrators to put a Union Jack on the smileys but maybe they will read this and help out. Gotta love those guys down under also. And can't leave out Canada.

We never seem to hear from Western Europe but I would enjoy that also.

Here you go, I fly one for you.

Phil G
08-20-2008, 04:43 PM
Don't creep up on me like that, had me jumping to my feet saluting her Royal Mam:drinkup:

Gorhad
08-21-2008, 06:27 AM
Can you believe after a hard search i just found an animated one

Phil G
08-21-2008, 08:49 AM
Can you believe after a hard search i just found an animated one

Bravo, what a find.

Is that the same flag of King George 111 who lost the Americas :rolleyes:

=

tradeyouraccounts
08-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Good to see the Union jack flying high. It must be time for tea PG Tips and a digestive lovely.

Phil G
08-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Good to see the Union jack flying high. It must be time for tea PG Tips and a digestive lovely.

Are we English that predictable?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g144/PhilGz/PGTipsMonkey.jpg

ebassett
10-30-2012, 12:54 PM
Old thread, but I just thought I'd say hello :):englandflag:

Good to meet you Phil.

ebassett
11-03-2012, 08:41 PM
This British Garden is very quiet ...

SE_Landscape_Ltd
12-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Another brit here who's just joined the forum!!

Seems like we are definitely in the minority but lots of good threads on here and looking forward to getting involved.

ebassett
12-02-2012, 07:06 AM
Good to meet you ;-)

In the short time I've been here, I've found this to be a great forum.