PDA

View Full Version : Just orderd some new toys

bigw
08-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Well i just purchased my new 2008 6x10 Hawke dual axle 10k gvwr dump trailer with scissor lift and ramps and tomorrow im buying my new 18hp billy goat leaf loader. I will take pics and post when its all done being fabricated with the leaf box and etc..

CrystalCreek
08-20-2008, 10:05 PM
6 X 10?? and dual axles???? That must have a really heavy load limit. Good luck with the trailer and leaf loader. I am starting to think about leaf season also. I am starting to get sick of the heat and humidity even thou it has been a really great summer. I should have been a polar bear. Best wishes and keep on trucking or something like that!!

bigw
08-20-2008, 10:21 PM
6 X 10?? and dual axles???? That must have a really heavy load limit. Good luck with the trailer and leaf loader. I am starting to think about leaf season also. I am starting to get sick of the heat and humidity even thou it has been a really great summer. I should have been a polar bear. Best wishes and keep on trucking or something like that!!

it has a 7,000 lb pay load and can carry a skid steer, i liked the beefiness of it and the big strong hinges on the barn doors.

Grits
08-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Defintiely post some pics when you get it set up!

stevenf
08-20-2008, 11:08 PM
How many accounts are you running now BigW? Looks like you were in it to win it from the get-go.