PDA

View Full Version : For the ones that know me im just curious?

bigw
08-21-2008, 10:59 PM
I am just curious how many that know me from back in dec of 2007 when i first came on here and said i was going to start my buisness thought that i would make it as long as i have?
I know alot of guys talked alot of smack with me and its funny half of them i dont see on here anymore. Anyway im still going strong for now even though i am alittle worried about the income for the winter months..hopefully i can do enough clean ups and snow plowing to get me through it.

I have put about 70% of my profits back into my buisness account so that will help some! I did just spend about 10k on a new dump trailer, leafvac and ect.. though! I have learned soooo much so far and realize that as fast as i got my accounts i could lose them so i just keep on doing the right things and cross my fingers and say my prayers!!

stevenf
08-21-2008, 11:12 PM
Ill be honest. At first I thought you were pushing it with the brand new truck, trailer, and mowers. I figured I would give you more credit though after the ammount of money and time you put into good advertisement. Then you came back posting that you bought a new trimmer, then a new headge trimmer, then handheld blower, then you were looking for an employee. That made me believe you wouldnt make it.
you proved me wrong, I wish I had the guts to invest in quality equipment and advertisement now that I see how its worked for you.

MJS
08-21-2008, 11:19 PM
I read alot of your posts back in the winter and spring, and I noticed that you seemed to be posting an awful lot, but then I realized that you were serious about this - asking mostly relevant questions, and wanting real answers. That's the way to do it imo. I have built my business up in a completely different way, but it's nice to see how other guys go about it, too. Congrats on what looks like a successful start-up, and I hope it continues to grow.

oakwdman
08-21-2008, 11:19 PM
at first i was excited because i thought all that nice new equipment would be for sale right now lol. You went all in and it seems like it is definatley paying off! You are a prime example of the old saying "You have to spend $$$ to make $$$"! I know I definatley dont have the balls to do what you did... congratulations!!!

P.Services
08-21-2008, 11:25 PM
not trying to be a a$$ but i just dont like your attitude in the posts so thats why i gave you a hard time. i dont think your anything special there's a million guys just like you if not better, im 21 and could argue that im light years ahead of anything you will ever be..... but i dont show a fish just to flex my muscles. thats not me.

dont get all wound up im saying this light hearted and joking but true.

i think its just the way you come across like your the profit of all lawns

Stillwater
08-21-2008, 11:27 PM
Say boy.... how bad do you want to succeed? How bad do you want it?
What are you willing to do?..... ahhhh the courage to take risks......

bigw
08-21-2008, 11:38 PM
not trying to be a a$$ but i just dont like your attitude in the posts so thats why i gave you a hard time. i dont think your anything special there's a million guys just like you if not better, im 21 and could argue that im light years ahead of anything you will ever be..... but i dont show a fish just to flex my muscles. thats not me.

omg are you still on the stupid fish picture...i swear to you on my mothers grave i never even thought about my arm in that picture i truly just wanted to show off the big fish...im sorry if i had to use my arm to hold the fish while the picture was shot and who ever said anything about me being special.

I dare you to go back and read all of my post and i never once said i was better then anyone...thats your self esteem problem not mine and as far as you arguing that you are light years ahead of someone twice your age is an argument that you would lose!
Now dont go bashing me and then tell me your only joking because that makes no sense either, why do you feel the need to start something ? QUOTE....
" im 21 and could argue that im light years ahead of anything you will ever be" Thats not a good way to show how your not like me!!!! And with this said just ignore me and my post if you dont like me because im not going to get into the games again ok!

PlatinumLandCon
08-21-2008, 11:42 PM
I am alittle worried about the income for the winter months..hopefully i can do enough clean ups and snow plowing to get me through it.
Yet right under that you say..
I did just spend about 10k on a new dump trailer, leafvac and ect..

Doesn't add up to me:confused:

P.Services
08-21-2008, 11:44 PM
dang man you get fired up easy. calm down.... take a deep breath.... hold it....exhale.

bigw
08-21-2008, 11:46 PM

lol i know but i also know that having the right equipment will help me bring in the cash flow for not just this winter but for years to come, i am not going to stay status qout just because of a few cold months.
I have a plan and im proceeding with it. Besides i have financed these things with 0% intrest 0 payments for 6 mos so does that make more sense to you?

bigw
08-21-2008, 11:50 PM
dang man you get fired up easy. calm down.... take a deep breath.... hold it....exhale.

No problem peace , lets not go back to the old days of arguing on every post thats what kept me off this board. It got so bad you couldnt post a thing without someone saying some smart a$$ comment within 3 replys and it got old, i come on here for advice and to hopefully give some back even though i dont know as much as most on here i have been busting it and learning on the way!

P.Services
08-21-2008, 11:51 PM
Our family would like to bring some good old fashion work ethics and values back to our neighborhoods and that is what our company Vintage Lawn Care will do.We pride ourselves on affordable quality work and honesty that your grandparents would be proud of ! Remember when your word was your Bond and a hand shake meant something? Vintage Lawn Care

that whole thing just sounds like you think your better then everyone else and no one is doing it right. i read it the first time and thought "who does this jerk think he is"

J.A.G LAWNCARE
08-21-2008, 11:51 PM
he told me he made $700 MOWING IN 5 hours monday so he must be doing good , solo.....

P.Services
08-21-2008, 11:54 PM
The days of sloppy work,over pricing and careless attitudes have become the norm and we are going to do our part to bring better service and reasonable prices to our customers.

every one in my town mows wicked good lines and trust me NOOOO one is over priced.

J.A.G LAWNCARE
08-21-2008, 11:54 PM
i would love to make 700 IN ONE DAY MOWING SOLO

PlatinumLandCon
08-21-2008, 11:55 PM
Besides i have financed these things with 0% intrest 0 payments for 6 mos so does that make more sense to you?

Well not really because 6 mos from now is the dead of winter and now you have new payments to make.

P.Services
08-21-2008, 11:56 PM
stop mowing and go do somthing else. trees, excavating...... hell do both

bigw
08-22-2008, 12:04 AM
Our family would like to bring some good old fashion work ethics and values back to our neighborhoods and that is what our company Vintage Lawn Care will do.We pride ourselves on affordable quality work and honesty that your grandparents would be proud of ! Remember when your word was your Bond and a hand shake meant something? Vintage Lawn Care

that whole thing just sounds like you think your better then everyone else and no one is doing it right. i read it the first time and thought "who does this jerk think he is"

omg i dont think anyone but you would think that about my mission statement...where do you get all that from my mission statement?? do you even have a mission statement and know why you should??? Now you are really starting to piss me off so just do me a favor and stop replying to my post unless you are going to be mature!

P.Services
08-22-2008, 12:08 AM
good old fashion work ethics and values back to our neighborhoods...... you say it like they have left, like you are the only one that does good work. you can get all pissed just because i read it that way im sure im not the only one.

bigw
08-22-2008, 12:09 AM
Well not really because 6 mos from now is the dead of winter and now you have new payments to make.

ok if i must explain my reasons and finances to you its like this, by the time my first payments are due which will be less then $125.00 a month we will be into feb and by that time i will have been plowing which i usally make a good bit of money doing and then i will start mowing again in march or april and i will be balls to the wall and the payment wont bother me..look just because i said im worried about the winter months dosent mean im broke i simply dont want to have to rely on my business cash flow...oh never mind!

P.Services
08-22-2008, 12:10 AM
The days of sloppy work,over pricing and careless attitudes have become the norm and we are going to do our part to bring better service and reasonable prices to our customers.

every one in my town mows wicked good lines and trust me NOOOO one is over priced.

i believe that quote from you has even more arrogance in it.

why are you one of the only people on this site to catch so much crap??? wonder why? people dont like you because of your attitude.

P.Services
08-22-2008, 12:13 AM
ok if i must explain my reasons and finances to you its like this, by the time my first payments are due which will be less then $125.00 a month we will be into feb and by that time i will have been plowing which i usally make a good bit of money doing and then i will start mowing again in march or april and i will be balls to the wall and the payment wont bother me..look just because i said im worried about the winter months dosent mean im broke i simply dont want to have to rely on my business cash flow...oh never mind!

that makes perfect sence to me, 125 isnt much anyways to worry about

bigw
08-22-2008, 12:15 AM
good old fashion work ethics and values back to our neighborhoods...... you say it like they have left, like you are the only one that does good work. you can get all pissed just because i read it that way im sure im not the only one.

I simply mean it like it says where you can count on a good job for your money...have you met some of the local low balling, non insurance, tax evading, non showing up,sloppy working, lcos lately? I dont know about your neighborhood but their are hundreds of these around mine and im trying to give something just alittle better! Now im done with you so be gone!

bigw
08-22-2008, 12:19 AM
i believe that quote from you has even more arrogance in it.

why are you one of the only people on this site to catch so much crap??? wonder why? people dont like you because of your attitude.

you are nothing more then someone that cant believe someone else could have success that you didnt think would, do you think i care if you like me???? Its not arrogance its the truth and you are probably one of those guys that i have customers calling me over and asking if i will keep the clippings out of the pool because the last guy didnt...that was you wasnt it!! you have major self esteem issues, i mean come on your talking about my arm in a picture lmao get over it dude..whats wrong do you have little skinny arms or something?

bigw
08-22-2008, 12:24 AM
that makes perfect sence to me, 125 isnt much anyways to worry about

dude are you crazy or something??? one secound your bashing me and i try to take the high road and make peace and then the next secound you are saying that something i said makes sense to you..look either bash me or be nice but dont do both its annoying me!

bigw
08-22-2008, 12:29 AM
he told me he made $700 MOWING IN 5 hours monday so he must be doing good , solo.....

That was actually 7 lawns - $440.00, i said my buddy did 19 lawns and made 600

P.Services
08-22-2008, 12:29 AM
deep breath again my friend, calm down i believe you may need to take a few anger management classes, i took 52 of them and they have done wonders. i to pride myself on good work, i will admit my lines could be straighter at times and i dont have to mow over the dog **** when i said i would pick it up. i didnt buy a $30k trailer because im a punk nor did i but my ct332 because i do bad work. i didnt have a big wig of davey tree knock on my door and offer me a job and a paid education because i go unnoticed, dont make me sound like you here now. in....hold.....exhale..

P.Services
08-22-2008, 12:31 AM
dude are you crazy or something??? one secound your bashing me and i try to take the high road and make peace and then the next secound you are saying that something i said makes sense to you..look either bash me or be nice but dont do both its annoying me!

im not even fired up at all, we could sit down and have a nice conversation. im just telling you how you come across, i dont not like you or have it out for you really im not trying to make you mad. im just saying you come across like a arrogant kinda guy.

really 0% and no payments for 6 mos very smart because alot of times they dont offer that in the spring.

bigw
08-22-2008, 12:40 AM
im not even fired up at all, we could sit down and have a nice conversation. im just telling you how you come across, i dont not like you or have it out for you really im not trying to make you mad. im just saying you come across like a arrogant kinda guy.

really 0% and no payments for 6 mos very smart because alot of times they dont offer that in the spring.

Thats exactly why you take advantage of the financing when you can even if its not something you are going to use right away. if you know you are going to be needing it in march and you can get 0% in nov why wait till march when the rates are 10%. I know im far from perfect but so far my plan is doing ok and hopefully i will keep learning and by this time next year i will have atleast 1 or 2 employees because i have to much work to do on my own not just because im lonely at work...thats my goal for right now.

P.Services
08-22-2008, 12:43 AM
bid w do you live in the city or the country?

Sweet Tater
08-22-2008, 12:51 AM
Welcome back Big W. wish I had the guts and money you've invested in your biz. I'd be retired by now around here.

bigw
08-22-2008, 12:55 AM
bid w do you live in the city or the country?

i guess you would call it the country, i mean its not like philadelphia but again its not in the woods either. I guess it would be more country though or "suburbs"

bigw
08-22-2008, 12:56 AM
Welcome back Big W. wish I had the guts and money you've invested in your biz. I'd be retired by now around here.

Hey buddy how you doing?

P.Services
08-22-2008, 12:59 AM
i guess you would call it the country, i mean its not like philadelphia but again its not in the woods either. I guess it would be more country though or "suburbs"

being such a opinionated person take a look at this post and tell what you think, belive it or not as i was typing it i was thinking " now that big w guy could probably use something like this being so busy"

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=243337

bigw
08-22-2008, 01:08 AM
being such a opinionated mother fer take a look at this post and tell what you think, belive it or not as i was typing it i was thinking " now that big w guy could probably use something like this being so busy"

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=243337

wow id have to really think long and hard about doing that, i mean its a good idea but seems very risky. You better have great insurance and a lawyer because i can just hear the complaints now...

Az Gardener
08-22-2008, 01:31 AM
Glad to see your back. I figured you would do well you have a plan and some $$$ to get the ball rolling. The big hurdle comes when its time to get out of the field and you are depending on your labor to provide your income.

Use the down time in the winter to begin an employee manual and an operations manual as well as a hiring process. You will be glad you did when you start hiring. Having a process will get you a better quality employee. If you ever want this to be more than a job you own you will need these things. Not to say it can't be done without them it is just so much easier if you have it. Good luck.

jsullivanlw
08-22-2008, 01:51 AM
I am just curious how many that know me from back in dec of 2007 when i first came on here and said i was going to start my buisness thought that i would make it as long as i have?
I know alot of guys talked alot of smack with me and its funny half of them i dont see on here anymore. Anyway im still going strong for now even though i am alittle worried about the income for the winter months..hopefully i can do enough clean ups and snow plowing to get me through it.

I have put about 70% of my profits back into my buisness account so that will help some! I did just spend about 10k on a new dump trailer, leafvac and ect.. though! I have learned soooo much so far and realize that as fast as i got my accounts i could lose them so i just keep on doing the right things and cross my fingers and say my prayers!!

I didnt know you from back then but I went back and read most of your posts. Dont let the haters get to you, they just wish they could do numbers like you.

Stillwater
08-22-2008, 02:33 AM

what are you confused about? some are willing to take a risk, some are not.

SIWEL
08-22-2008, 07:43 AM
Big W whats going on? i was reading your posts this spring while i was starting my buisness and following it very closely. i was only starting a part time business in hopes of full time next year, but i still admire you work ethic and your ability to get jobs. the only thing i would have done different is bought scags hahahaha. glad to see your doing well and everything is working out. what are you towing the dump trailer with for clean ups? are you bringing 2 trucks to every job? im having the same deliema right now.

Frue
08-22-2008, 08:17 AM

little tip winter money first then purchases for the future. How is the mower situation?

larryinalabama
08-22-2008, 08:29 AM
Big W I started Lawnsite last winter and have enjoyed your posts. I remember the one post you made, " Im going out looking for accounts and Im not coming home till I get at least 1."
Conqrats on your success.

TCS Landscaping
08-22-2008, 09:26 AM
Welcome back big W. I used to post under Sunstate Landscaping. I'm glad to hear your have such success. Good luck this winter! We don't much of one here.

Big C
08-22-2008, 09:38 AM

...and what do you think you sound like??????:confused:.Quote:"i dont think your anything special there's a million guys just like you if not better, im 21 and could argue that im light years ahead of anything you will ever be.."....is that a littlle envy I detect?:nono:

J.A.G LAWNCARE
08-22-2008, 11:57 AM
That was actually 7 lawns - $440.00, i said my buddy did 19 lawns and made 600

well that is still a great day of mowing thats all.......

Indy Kyle
08-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Ah yes... these feuds involving Big W are bringing back some good memories of last winter. Kinda funny how every post by good ol W ends up with bickering and an occasional threat. Good entertainment.

CrystalCreek
08-22-2008, 10:51 PM
Hat is off to ya! Don't let ANYONE EVER drag you down, But I see you already have this well mastered. Like Gritts says, If your going to be a bear, be a GRIZZLY!!!!!!!:weightlifter:

lawnman_scott
08-22-2008, 11:31 PM
. i didnt have a big wig of davey tree knock on my door and offer me a job and a paid education because i go unnoticed, dont make me sound like you here now. in....hold.....exhale..You should really go back and read what you posted. Look at your first ever thread just over a year ago. Kind of funny, but 1 year ago you couldnt cut a tree down, now davey wants to get you at any cost.

Turfrific
08-23-2008, 01:32 AM
Big Wig everytime i had a thought you would ask it on here so i didn't have to that was great, you like explored everything now i wish i just had the clout you did. oh well maybe next year, if there one main thing i learned from you is to out and advertise, advertise, advertise. I understand you to geographics and all lol.

HOOLIE
08-23-2008, 01:51 AM
I knew you'd do well BigW. I figured you were either working a lot, or fishing...:laugh: The key point is, you always have had a plan and pretty much stuck to it, as far as I can tell.

I still think you're on some 'liquid courage' though here and there...:laugh:

CustomKare
08-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Wow, after reading all these posts I felt I just watched a tennis match

Sum all this up.....IF you do what you set out to do and accomplish where most fail, then it's not irrogance, it's reality. I too read earlier posts and thought to myself..............train wreck up ahead. BUT big dubya still is here to say he's doin' it. Grant it, the first year is highly motivating and I worked my A$$ off but my more profitable years came later. I broke alot of rules starting my biz but I no way told my story on here because I didn't want to offend the guys that started at the bottom with a 21" and worked hard to get a lazer etc... I felt if I told my story that I bought 2 new standers, enclosed trailer and all the other toys the old timers would say.....basically what they said to big dubya.....good luck, I can't wait for the SALE!

To both of you, you have great points and the thread was entertaining but Dubya please keep posting with your success stories which I hope there will be many and Picasso continue keeping it real. There's a balance here that both of you guys have to keep this site what it's all about. You both help the new and the inexperienced with your posts

kleankutslawn
08-23-2008, 09:51 AM
custonkare well stated.you guys keep your head up and take the negative energy and make it into a motavation tool.good luck to all

Dunlaps LawnCare
08-23-2008, 08:28 PM
big-w welcome back

bigw
08-23-2008, 11:38 PM
I knew you'd do well BigW. I figured you were either working a lot, or fishing...:laugh: The key point is, you always have had a plan and pretty much stuck to it, as far as I can tell.

I still think you're on some 'liquid courage' though here and there...:laugh:

Hey whats going on ?

mybowtie
08-24-2008, 12:17 AM
Wow I had northing to do tonight....glad i found this thread.

Im worried about this winter also...does that make me a bad LCO?
Big W. I started with a jd 235 lawn tractor..It took me 7 yrs to get to wear I am now. Buy no means am I the best or biggest LCO in my area. I wish I had the vision you had in your first yr. Keep up the good work, and good luck.....:usflag:

bigw
08-24-2008, 12:24 AM
Wow I had northing to do tonight....glad i found this thread.

Im worried about this winter also...does that make me a bad LCO?
Big W. I started with a jd 235 lawn tractor..It took me 7 yrs to get to wear I am now. Buy no means am I the best or biggest LCO in my area. I wish I had the vision you had in your first yr. Keep up the good work, and good luck.....:usflag:

Thanks alot man i appreciate the confidence boost sometimes you just want to hear that from the guys that have been where im at right now and not all the hatred.
I swear some guys act like all they really want to come on here for is to see if they can start some BS instead of really contributing to the site.
Well im not the one to start it with and they cant believe that someone will actually stand up to them and not just let them talk their crap and then they get all offended when you stand up for yourself!

HOOLIE
08-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Hey whats going on ?

Doing pretty well, looks like you are as well.

What I don't get is, so many guys are astonished that you bought some equipment, paid for some advertising and a nice logo, had a timetable to get things done, and you ACTUALLY GOT BUSINESS. I mean, hell, what a novel idea. Most guys seemed to think you just cross your fingers and pray something will happen...:laugh:

RocketLab
08-24-2008, 11:41 AM
This thread needs an eating popcorn emoticon but I guess this will do for now..:drinkup:

ALC-GregH
08-24-2008, 11:43 AM
BigW, your posts DO come off as cocky, not all but a few. Thats OK though, being cocky usually comes from being successful. :D Good luck, if you were closer I'd offer up some help mowing.

JB1
08-24-2008, 11:46 AM

Have you got a self esteem problem, why do you care what some twiddle de or twiddle dumb thinks on here.

Sweet Tater
08-24-2008, 03:30 PM
Hey buddy how you doing?

Taking it easy and planning my attack for next year, reading this thread and shaking my head, gotta stay neutral :dizzy:

Michael J. Donovan
08-24-2008, 10:28 PM
This thread has obviously been cleaned up a bit and can remain active as long as the discussion can remain decent. The vulgar attacks, inappropriate comments and rude suggestions are not needed. If you would like to add to the discussion positively and without having to degrade another member while doing so then please do. If not, please do not post.

STRINGALATION
08-25-2008, 01:21 AM
THAT WAS A WARNING BY THE EMERGENCY POST DELETING CREW HAD THIS BEEN AN ACTUAL DELETION YOU WOULD NOT BE READING THIS.

LOL I THOUGHT THAT WAS FUUUUUNNNY

now BIGW i was wondering what took place with yah. i see the same as when we last met your here asking questions and people getting mad . there is a thin line between cocky and confidence. i have not detected you crossing that line. what folks are mistaking for cocky is either a delusion in some instances like the fish or the mission statement or defensiveness when you respond to an attack like most humans you swell up a bit. do the smart thing and dont respond to nonsense.

so are you wearing black t-shirts outthere

bigw
08-25-2008, 01:26 AM
THAT WAS A WARNING BY THE EMERGENCY POST DELETING CREW HAD THIS BEEN AN ACTUAL DELETION YOU WOULD NOT BE READING THIS.

LOL I THOUGHT THAT WAS FUUUUUNNNY

now BIGW i was wondering what took place with yah. i see the same as when we last met your here asking questions and people getting mad . there is a thin line between cocky and confidence. i have not detected you crossing that line. what folks are mistaking for cocky is either a delusion in some instances like the fish or the mission statement or defensiveness when you respond to an attack like most humans you swell up a bit. do the smart thing and dont respond to nonsense.

so are you wearing black t-shirts outthere

Thanks you are 100% right and ill try to keep my cool :cool2:

soloscaperman
08-25-2008, 02:32 AM
Just want to say that I give you respect. Sounds like you had to sweet and break your balls for everything you got. Same here. Don't mind that punk, he is jealous because you did it and his daddy and mommy helped him out. In the long run you will look back and realize what you did. To some people it means little and some it means alot.

I have so much work that now I have to buy a 60'' rider and a bigger trailer. Some guys may laugh at my small trailer and my 2003 Exmark 48'' mower. But I worked for it.

I have so many stories to tell to my future kids about how I started my business over a streetbike and almost died then I had a chance to trade my damaged bike ( well the pegs and brakes were ripped off because a car swirved and hit my right side of my bike) to a kid that had an Exmark mower but he unfortunately died on the bike 2 months later because the fuel hose from the petcock popped off and poured gas on his rear tire and lost control. Could of been me.

Don't listen to the spoiled wannabes they are weak inside.

milkie62
08-25-2008, 02:40 AM
Have not followed much of this but the 21 yr old did not aquire that equipment without some mommy and daddy help.Or inheritance money.2 scags ,big trailer,truck ,other equipment----Lets see a bank would not give someone a loan until they are 18 and then with a cosigner.So in 3 years bought and paid for all the equipment shown------notta.help from somewhere

Dean of Green
08-25-2008, 07:10 AM
Have not followed much of this but the 21 yr old did not aquire that equipment without some mommy and daddy help.Or inheritance money.2 scags ,big trailer,truck ,other equipment----Lets see a bank would not give someone a loan until they are 18 and then with a cosigner.So in 3 years bought and paid for all the equipment shown------notta.help from somewhere

Milkie, It can be done. Just because you do not see a way does not mean that someone else can not find that avenue.

Big W, you do have a cocky streak in you. That is not a bad thing. It allowed you to take the leap and invest heavily in equipment. And cocky confidence sets a high expectation for the potential customer that signs up for services. I have no doubt that you deliver to this expectation. It is always good to hear that positive feedback from our peers, however customers opinions and your own are all that really matter. Many people thrive off negative energy projected toward them. I have a feeling you do(at least a little) as well. When I decided to start a lawn care company in 1993, my own father didn't think I could earn a good living doing it. I knew he just wanted the best for me. But I knew I could do it and besides I also knew I was not a 9 to 5er. His negative energy was a huge motivational tool that I used to my advantage. If I have a goal, I almost want someone to step up and say "you can't do that". Just motivates me even more.
I do think Picasso made some good observations. You two obviously have some past encounters on here that has made it hard for you to soak up his comments. I will admit his delivery was not diplomatic, considering the history of you two, but then again your response was very defensive. I invite you to go back and read what he had to say and try to think of it from the potential customers perspective.
Lastly Moderators, I don't see it. Yes, the discussion got heated. And yes even personal, but in a critique way. And from what I read BigW and Picasso seem to have worked it out on their own. Are they going to be attending a sporting event together in the near future? Probably not, but I saw a mutual understanding that they both understand each other just a bit better now.
Group hug everyone:dancing:
Please tell me, anyone, where I am off about anything that I have said. I don't want to speak for someone else(at least incorrectly).

old oak lawn
08-26-2008, 12:50 AM
Lastly Moderators, I don't see it. Yes, the discussion got heated. And yes even personal, but in a critique way. And from what I read BigW and Picasso seem to have worked it out on their own. Are they going to be attending a sporting event together in the near future? Probably not, but I saw a mutual understanding that they both understand each other just a bit better now.
Group hug everyone:dancing:
Please tell me, anyone, where I am off about anything that I have said. I don't want to speak for someone else(at least incorrectly).

Moderators removed mine and bigw post's because of a disagreement that got out of hand, [name calling] that i will not get back into. anyway mods did the rite thing. this is lawn site not fight club. thanks john.

Dean of Green
08-26-2008, 08:49 AM
Oh, ok. Thanks for the clarification John. And glad to see you could step back and see their decision was the right one.

milkie62
08-27-2008, 01:31 AM
I would like to know how a 21 yr old could get that much equipment without some elder help.He must have delivered alot of newspapers earlier on or his uncle is the loan officer at the bank.