PDA

View Full Version : Wheel loader w/bucket & forks $8500 cheap

hickslawns
08-22-2008, 02:42 AM
I am selling my Coyote articulated wheel loader. 4x4 Deutz diesel. Does NOT tear up the ground like a skid loader on grass. It is a clean machine and runs well. Since I purchased it all hydraulic lines have been replaced. This is a very dry machine. I also had to have the head gaskets replaced. While in there the heads were planed and new valves installed. Cylinders were checked okay and you can still see the cross hatches on the walls. It has an enclosed cab which is also tight. This loader has been repainted. Lift capacity is around 3000 pounds. It unloaded and stacked all the pre-cast concrete blocks for our mulch bins with ease. I am looking to get $8500 for this unit. Less than half what a comparable lift capacity skid loader costs. Let's deal because we are looking to buy a backhoe and I would like this sold before the next purchase. You can call my cell at 419 233 9339. Thanks, Phil

hickslawns
08-25-2008, 06:19 PM
SOLD pending tomorrow payment and pick up!

hickslawns
08-29-2008, 07:35 PM
Has not shown up with the money. Still for sale!

bonerigo.1
09-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Im interested. More pics please.

hickslawns
09-04-2008, 01:57 AM
What would you like more pics of? Interior? Engine? I put the one in of our mulch and top soil bin construction so you could see the precast concrete blocks. It set all of them and about 4 times that many more. It also scooped out dirt in order to put more RR ties down. I am more than willing to accomodate w/ more pics, but just give me specifics so I know what to shoot. Thanks, Phil

stangman35
09-04-2008, 02:04 AM
I know a couple of guys looking for these.I'll give them your number.

mow king
09-04-2008, 12:34 PM
How many hours? Do you know what year it is?

Does it have heat?

hickslawns
09-04-2008, 01:29 PM
I have no idea what year it is. The hours are around 2400. Heat is a fuel fired unit which it was cost prohibitive to repair. The cab is tight, so we ran an inverter (larger size for around $150) directly to the battery and plugged in a small ceramic heater which warms it up. In about 5 minutes you are cooking.

meets1
09-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Hours and pics of inside cab and engine area. Thanks.

bonerigo.1
09-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Not trying to scare anyone away but trying to find someone that can work on this motor might be an issue. And finding parts for the motor is another issue.

hickslawns
09-09-2008, 01:33 AM
Thanks Bonerigo- First your interested in more pics, then you try to scare people off from buying it.:confused: Parts are available from the Coyote USA distributor located in Hudson, Ohio. The Deutz diesel engine is very common and we had our parts in a few days when the valves were done. One of the seals was leaking on a cylinder and the Hudson distributor had them to us in a couple days as well. I can't get parts for my Dixie Choppers from our local dealer that fast. Takes weeks of badgering. It is first come first serve at this point however. There are about 6 people I have been talking with via phone and e-mail. First one with the money owns it. Hope they all talked to you about parts availability.

hickslawns
09-17-2008, 02:45 PM
Everyone wants it, nobody has the money. To the top. $8000 will take it. Turned down $7k cash yesterday, so don't ask if $7k cash works. Close to $8k cash would work, but not 1500 under what I am asking.

hickslawns
10-05-2008, 04:43 AM
A little banking scare and nobody wants it now? Here is another picture to spark your interest. This was a truck we parted out and scrapped after we found a bad spot of rust in the frame. We did a little playing and destroying of the truck before loading since you rarely get to beat the tar out of a vehicle.lol

DUSTYCEDAR
10-05-2008, 10:03 AM
parts r easy to get for that machine like was said
and the motor is common
if it was closer i would buy it just for snow

hickslawns
10-18-2008, 12:58 AM
Thanks Dustycedar- Where you located? Would consider meeting part way for a sure thing sale. I already bought another piece of equipment.

DUSTYCEDAR
10-20-2008, 10:11 AM
I am so far east can u say jersey and with cost to run my truck i dont want to make the trip. thanks for the offer

hickslawns
11-10-2008, 02:02 AM
Think snow!!! Then think mulch and top soil loading in the spring!!! You are getting sleepy. When you wake up, you will want to buy the loader for sale on the computer screen in front of you. Is this working yet? Banks are starting to lend, air is getting colder, end of the year purchases to offset those taxes? :)