PDA

View Full Version : "Oops I did it again..."

DeepGreenLawn
08-22-2008, 09:44 AM
Yeah BABY!

Had yet another customer tell me today that his lawn has never looked so good before and he the best part he liked about it was that he didn't have to cut it every other day like his neighbor, I don't know who his neighbor uses, and said he thinks his is the best looking yard in the neighborhood.

THEN I go a few more houses down and I am finishing up and the lady sticks her head out the window just to say hi, she was a good 150' away and I could see her smile from ear to ear, literally, I didn't know people could smile that big... yep, it's nice to know when you learn something and apply it that it actually comes out right.

OH, and I have to agree that their lawns were some of the best in the neighborhood...

ALSO, one more lawn in the neighborhood, this one was a MESS when I took it on, the customer wasn't happy at first as she felt things were going too slow. I stopped by today to make a treatment, it looked more like a lawn than weeds, night and day compared to when I started earlier this year. She also leaves notes with her bill now thanking me for the awesome job I do.

I LOVE IT! Just makes my day that much better and easier...

Anyone else got some good stories?

treegal1
08-22-2008, 11:24 AM
I got a whole wall of fan mail what do you want??? pictures video testimonials, Xmas cards in boxes waist high. news paper, print, garden shows, fair exhibits, awards. you will get, a lot of good things coming to you, start to talk to the paper, just go slow with them........

treegal1
08-22-2008, 07:07 PM
deep here comes that rain you wanted, fresh from Fl, and fay....

DeepGreenLawn
08-22-2008, 08:56 PM
it got coludy today but no rain so far... maybe it will come tonight.

Kiril
08-23-2008, 10:15 AM
the best part he liked about it was that he didn't have to cut it every other day like his neighbor

How about once every 7 weeks?

DeepGreenLawn
08-23-2008, 10:45 AM
I think it may be getting there, he said when he cut it he only would fill up one bag. I know, I told him to leave his clippings but some people just don't listen.

The thing is his yard is HUGE! so he probably really didn't even need to cut it other than maybe a spot or two that may have grown a little faster than others. Who knows, all I know is that it looked goo and was about half the height of his neighbors. His neighbors was a little darker green but we all know how he got that.