PDA

View Full Version : New Install of a Modular Element

Ajax
08-22-2008, 01:11 PM
Check it out!

FDuce
08-22-2008, 02:32 PM
That looks amaizing! I'm going to be the first to ask the obvious question...how much does something like that cost??

Ajax
08-22-2008, 02:52 PM
Thanks much. My company builds the modular fireplace, not sure what the contractor charged for installation of the whole patio and fireplace. You can check out our website to find the closest dealer in your area to get exact pricing for you.
Fireplace MSRP-7750.00
Wood Box Set MSRP- 3360.00
Hearth MSRP-810.00

Lawnworks
08-22-2008, 04:03 PM
Wow... it looks incredible... but the price seems a little high.

Ajax
08-22-2008, 04:23 PM
Thanks. It's not cheap, but keep in mind those are retail prices, and installation takes only a few hours. The hardest part is pouring the concrete footings and pad.

ambersLawnmowing
08-22-2008, 05:04 PM
That looks Great. Noramlly i hate the outdoor built in because they look like a free standing chimney, But this one looks like money..

As for the price, I think a local mason could build it alot cheaper then that?? Just my 2 cents..

Ajax
08-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Full masonry looks awesome, but I think my product is a nice option. In and out with only a total of a few hours labor, and still the ability to customize with features like different colors and accent types, granite tops, and lighting. Little to no training involved to install as well.

skidster32
08-22-2008, 05:35 PM
those are unilock mods, they come prefab from unilock............with the flu in place. unless u work for unilock?

Ajax
08-22-2008, 05:42 PM
I work for Harmony Outdoor Living, we manufacture and provide Unilock with the MODS. We sell exclusively to Unilock in their territory, and they buy our product exclusively. I think that means we are dating? We help sell each others products. We were an authorized Unilock contractor before we pitched this idea to them. You are from Bloomington? I have been traveling around doing contractor lunches and seminars with Unilock at different dealer locations around the Chicago area. You should check one out.....free food.

TXNSLighting
08-22-2008, 05:51 PM
That looks interesting. I like it. Will you send me some info on it? info@texasnightscapes.com

Ajax
08-22-2008, 06:06 PM
Absolutely.

STIHL GUY
08-23-2008, 12:03 AM
looks expensive but also cool

RedMax Man
08-23-2008, 12:16 AM
Very romantic:)

skidster32
08-23-2008, 06:15 PM
i for landscape for municipality, but one of our unilock dealers has a few of these mods in stock. they are pretty amazing, but the only thing i dont like about them is their is only two models u can purchase. at least thats how it was when they were first introduced.

Ajax
08-25-2008, 09:59 AM
i for landscape for municipality, but one of our unilock dealers has a few of these mods in stock. they are pretty amazing, but the only thing i dont like about them is their is only two models u can purchase. at least thats how it was when they were first introduced.

When we started we had to supply all of Unilocks territory with displays etc, so we only had the ability to release a couple of different models. Now we have many different products available like Wet Bars, mailboxes, water features, pizza ovens, pillars, stoops, firepits, and several new types of fireplaces. Please check them out if your interested at www.harmonyoutdoorliving.com.

Ajax
08-26-2008, 05:36 PM
When we started we had to supply all of Unilocks territory with displays etc, so we only had the ability to release a couple of different models. Now we have many different products available like Wet Bars, mailboxes, water features, pizza ovens, pillars, stoops, firepits, and several new types of fireplaces. Please check them out if your interested at www.harmonyoutdoorliving.com.

Here's a new product for you