PDA

View Full Version : going to get zspray number 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grassman177
08-23-2008, 09:34 AM
hey all, i have been on here many a time to talk up the zspraymax we got for this season. it has saved me so much time it is rediculous. that means more money in my p0ocket.

we just ordered a junior zspray withthe 40 in width to get in all those small right yards. cant wiat to get this machine running!!!!!!!

we ordered it without the fert trays on the back as i have found withthe max that i dont use them at all for fert, just other crap. so with the only 18 gal standard tank on the junior we added optional 7 gal tanks on both sides to increase productivity to 32 gal. that will last a while in small yards and you can still treat a big yard withthe 8 ft boom!

we have taken 2 full time spray rigs(one 200 and one 300 gal) down to only used on yards that cant be ridden due to hillls etc. so basically they never get used anymore. i never thought we would get to that point!

grassman177
08-23-2008, 09:36 AM
anyone else have this happen and who has a fleet of ride on sprayers!!! do you use the two different sizes and route accordingly!?

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING
08-23-2008, 09:54 AM
Good luck! You will LOVE your junior!:)