PDA

View Full Version : New Website

inside-out
01-27-2002, 08:57 AM
Check out my new web site and tell me what you guys think.

www.insideoutservices.com

SprinklerGuy
01-27-2002, 10:04 AM
I like it a lot. Very professional, the only thing I see is that on the home page, the text over runs onto the logo. did you see that?

Now check mine out!

www.sprinklersolutions.net (http://)

Stonehenge
01-27-2002, 10:26 AM
Nice look. Very clean. I don't see any text running over the logo - maybe it's the difference between different browsers. I like the colors, I like the layout. Very easy to navigate.

You might want to proofread each page.

And this is something minor, but some pages are wider than the screen width, requiring you to scroll right to see the whole thing. Your web designer should have the screen set at a nominal width so it doesn't do that.

inside-out
01-28-2002, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the replys., Sprinkler I like your site it looks good. I didn't any text running over on my computer I think he is right it is just different browers. Thankls for the imput and I have been reading them over but I am getting a couple of other people to read it over. You know how it is when you proofread your own stuff you kinda skip the wrong parts

thanks

Administrator
01-28-2002, 05:15 PM
Very nice.. did you use a template? Did you do raw html code or did you use a prog?

Chuck

inside-out
01-31-2002, 11:25 PM
thanks for the replys, For the website I did all the text and the photos and gave to a guy who put it into a typr of a template were I can customize colors and pictures to what ever i like I the cost isn't that bad only $15 a month to put it out there.

KirbysLawn
02-03-2002, 01:54 AM
Great site. Very clean and fast loading!

Strider
02-04-2002, 10:21 AM
Great job, very clean design.

Dunn's
08-28-2006, 08:37 PM
Sorry again.