PDA

View Full Version : Wtb Asap

traviswalker007
08-24-2008, 11:16 AM
Western Wideout plow.
2-3yd spreader 8 to 9ft box. local if possible.

newlooklandscp
08-24-2008, 05:37 PM
your not going to find a used wide out. your stuck buying new. I also have a TC-140 for a dump body if interested. Ken

traviswalker007
08-25-2008, 08:36 PM
Im interested, can u post some pics

thanks

newlooklandscp
08-26-2008, 06:51 PM
here is a pic when it was mounted on the truck in March. 2nd is the controller. Ken

traviswalker007
08-26-2008, 07:44 PM
thats an older unit right? i checked there website and the controller is diffrent. why are you selling this. did it spread bulk salt and sand with no problems..any jamming ect...just thinking that eletric might jam alot with salt clumps..let me know

newlooklandscp
08-28-2008, 12:06 AM
thats an older unit right? i checked there website and the controller is diffrent. why are you selling this. did it spread bulk salt and sand with no problems..any jamming ect...just thinking that eletric might jam alot with salt clumps..let me know

The unit itself is 5 years old. The original controller and wiring harness that truckcraft made and even the new styles are/were pieces of junk. So I installed a new harness and the Karrier Controller (which is the company that makes the buyers salt dogg controller / designed it for them). The new harness and controller cost me about $700.00 new. Reason for selling is I sold the truck it was on, the guy just wanted the truck, no plow or spreader plus I have two new 08' trucks (one with a vbox and the other tailgate hydro). I put wet, dry, large, small bulk salt through it and has ONE jamming problem. I ran about 50 ton through it last winter alone. The one time it did jam the salt got super wet (tarp came off) and it was around 10 degrees that night, so cold everyones was jamming, took about 2 minutes to un-jam and get back to work. Ken