PDA

View Full Version : Adding pressure washing to list of services

Big C
08-24-2008, 09:27 PM
I currently own a lawn care business and i am wanting to add pressure washing to my list of services....what is a good pressure washer to start with?...how do you bid jobs, what cleaning chemiclas do you use....any info is appreciated

Grits
08-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Bidding jobs is NOT the same as lawn care. You have to end up making way more per hour, because you are not doing the same job every week.

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE
08-24-2008, 11:49 PM
To do pressure washing be ready to spend a chunk of cash on a hot water belt,with all the chemicals.

bigw
08-24-2008, 11:53 PM
I currently own a lawn care business and i am wanting to add pressure washing to my list of services....what is a good pressure washer to start with?...how do you bid jobs, what cleaning chemiclas do you use....any info is appreciated

You should have atleast a 4000 PSI 4gpm IF YOUR GOING COLD WATER PW, chems depend on what you are washing but for most house's you can use chlorine 12% and something like "simple cherry" along with water.

Their are many chems out their but the bleach will work great on mold and also concrete. Ive done lots of homework and am not the expert but i have done about 7-8 houses and many other things so far and no problems yet, you do have to be very careful though or it could cost you big time...oh and make sure your insurance covers power washing! I get around 400.00 - 500.00 for a 2 story house but it all depends on the house and the condition,i mean 1 side of the house could be easy and the other have 10yrs of algae or mold on it!

Big C
10-31-2008, 08:06 AM
^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^

yard_smart
11-02-2008, 05:25 PM
www.pressuretek.com give em a call . . . tell Bob that DJ set ya

Barry M
11-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Do your research, I guarantee there is more to pressure washing than what you realize. Just a heads up spoken from experience.

yard_smart
11-07-2008, 12:38 AM
Barry is right . . . A week worth of good solid reading will save you years