PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used THE TOTAL GREEN INDUSTRY BUSINESS PACKAGE

greenguys.lawncare
08-25-2008, 07:10 PM
Has any one used the Total Green Industry Business Package? If so what did you think is it worth the $65?

Thanks

mattxb
08-26-2008, 12:22 PM
Has any one used the Total Green Industry Business Package? If so what did you think is it worth the $65?

Thanks

I searched this out just last week. Most said yes, its worth the cost of admission and would do it again.

Jeff Tracey Enterprises
09-02-2008, 11:06 PM
I just bought it a few hours ago and it scemed to have a lot of good and valuable info on it. It opened up fine on my work computer that ran off of Window XP, I tried to open it up on my laptop with no success, Thank you Windows Vista, piece of $hit!! I called Sean, the guy who runs the outfit and left him a message so hopefully he will call me back tomorrow. But back to the original question at hand, it had a lot of formats and sample invoices and stuff so if thats your needs I think its worth it, and besides that its got a full money back gurantie.

Jimmy Dean
09-04-2008, 01:36 PM
I bought it last week. There is alot of info in the pac and there is alot of stuff that is pretty well common sense. Seems that alot of it was written for the young teenager just starting up out of High School (like showing up at prospects homes clean shaven and nice clothes etc.), hopefully anyone going into business with even 1/4 of a brain would know things like that. Not putting down the package, I think that you get your $65 worth. :confused:

Jeff Tracey Enterprises
09-04-2008, 11:28 PM
Well, now its almost 3 days later, Sean ( the owner or writer or whatever) has yet to call me back and the damn thing wont open!!! It says money back guarentee and that being said if he dont call me back or reply to my email Im gonna get my money back!! Sure, It might even be my computer but I dont know and may never find out... Oh well!

mattxb
09-05-2008, 08:52 AM
I'm surprised that Sean has not contacted you yet. I have always gotten a quick response from him.

Jeff Tracey Enterprises
09-05-2008, 10:13 AM
I guess he doesnt like me......j/k but nope no response yet. In my message I know for a fact I left my name and number twice because I hate it when clients leave me messages and only say it once and you have to relisten to the message a couple of times to get all the info.

Jimmy Dean
09-05-2008, 02:27 PM
I guess he doesnt like me......j/k but nope no response yet. In my message I know for a fact I left my name and number twice because I hate it when clients leave me messages and only say it once and you have to relisten to the message a couple of times to get all the info.

Hey Jeff, I would like to get my money back too. I think the other software he offers would suit me alot better. Is there a number you called or did ya e-mail?

Jeff Tracey Enterprises
09-05-2008, 02:59 PM
What other software does he offer??? I know that one that we bought says it comes with 3 "free" things too but what else was there?? Anyways his info is -

Sean Adams
President, Lawn Care Success
(412) 415-1470
sean@lawncaresuccess.com

and Jimmy if you get a hold of him tell him to CALL ME BACK TOO!!!! Thanks and good luck with it. Let me know how it was with you getting your money back cause Im going to get it back now too!!

Jimmy Dean
09-06-2008, 01:33 AM
What other software does he offer??? I know that one that we bought says it comes with 3 "free" things too but what else was there?? Anyways his info is -

Sean Adams
President, Lawn Care Success
(412) 415-1470
sean@lawncaresuccess.com

and Jimmy if you get a hold of him tell him to CALL ME BACK TOO!!!! Thanks and good luck with it. Let me know how it was with you getting your money back cause Im going to get it back now too!!

Hey Jeff, Sean is also selling the
"Site Inspection & Estimate Form Software". Sure hope it will supply me with more I need then the other software!:hammerhead::dizzy::laugh:

Jimmy Dean
09-06-2008, 01:36 AM
Hey Jeff, Sean is also selling the
"Site Inspection & Estimate Form Software". Sure hope it will supply me with more I need then the other software!:hammerhead::dizzy::laugh:

Thanks for the info for Sean.Take it easy brother and good luck to ya in trying to get your $$$ back!:wall

Jeff Tracey Enterprises
09-06-2008, 01:59 AM
you wanna burn a copy of it for me and send it over???j/k but did you get a hold of him and if so how did it go getting your money back??

DC & Sons
09-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Mine opened fine on vista.

Jimmy Dean
09-06-2008, 11:55 PM
you wanna burn a copy of it for me and send it over???j/k but did you get a hold of him and if so how did it go getting your money back??

Man,Im sorry bout your luck. Sean usually returns requests. Keep trying brother. If not I see what I can do for ya.:hammerhead:

Jimmy Dean
09-06-2008, 11:57 PM
Mine opened fine on vista.

LOOK UP!! It seems this tread is all NC boys!!:gmctruck:

Jonlisle81
11-25-2008, 12:54 PM
I was just about to order this package.... but his site is not secure. No security, no typy.

:(

kendeas
11-30-2008, 09:07 PM

Thanks

I purchased it if i had it to do over i would not have purchased it just my opinion

kendeas
11-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Hey Jeff, I would like to get my money back too. I think the other software he offers would suit me alot better. Is there a number you called or did ya e-mail?

i have all the information on him if you still need it he wouldnt call me but he answered my email i sent it said **** the answer to your question can be found in the business package thank you for your email*****

Dolphyn54
12-04-2008, 07:35 AM
There was an estimate form or packaged advertised in here somewhere that Sean had put together a couple months back. Is the "Site Inspection & Estimate Form Software" the package that had about 150 questions to ask a perspective client before submitting to him or her an estimate? If so, where is it located so I can purchase one?

Thanks Yall!