PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Lesco 19Kaw 52" Hydro Walk with Chariot sulky.$2500

IMPACTLLC
08-27-2008, 10:50 PM
We have a very nice Lesco for sale..it is showing 1600 hours on it, but the key was left on several times over the weekends and while on the trailer running the hour meter until killing the battery.I would say there is no more than 1000 hours on it. That is the one thing I don't care for with it, is making sure the key is in the off position fully. We started pulling the key and putting it in the debris bag, and that works fine. It cuts and stripes nice, has brand new tires on the chariot with less than 3 hours on them. The front caster tires are solid No Flats, it has a 19 HP Kawasaki electric start engine, and has had recent service on all fluids and filters. This is the last Lesco we have, so all the remaining parts and such will go with it. There is an extra caster fork, caster arm, idler springs, pads,etc, all in new Lesco packaging. I won't ship this mower unless the buyer pays for everything. I'd prefer local pickup, but will entertain shipping if necessary. The chariot sulky alone would cost a pretty penny to ship. I'll have some pics up here tomorrow evening. I'd like to get $2500 for everything, but as is life, all is negotiable to a point.

Braveheart
09-04-2008, 12:45 AM
Where are the pics?

Braveheart
09-04-2008, 12:46 AM
and where are you located?