PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Used Skid Steer

weeble67
08-28-2008, 12:57 PM
I'm looking for a used Skid Loader with a cab and heat. I'm in Northwest Ohio, I'd be interested in the Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio area. My budget is about $10-12k.

weeble67
09-01-2008, 12:36 AM
Bump..... To the Top

accurate machinery
09-01-2008, 10:21 AM
I get a lot of used skid steer loaders in that range, I am out at the moment. I post a lot of information on my website about how I inspect the used machines when I am buying one. You might find some of it useful, also on the forum listed below in the sponsors forum are some interesting pictures of things to look out for. If you find a used machine that interest you feel free to post it and you will get a lot of info about where to look for trouble. Do you have a size or model that you are more interested in?

weeble67
09-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Thanks. I checked out your website. I was impressed. You have a lot of great info on there. As for size of skid steer. I'm not set for sure. I've been looking at the Bobcat 773.

The primary use of this machine would be snow removal. Then using it secondary in the summer for landscaping jobs. I work full time as a city police officer, and do the lawncare part time.

I'm open to suggestions and input.

Thanks Again.